Just another day

Hii so i know i have been mia a little here and there but my wedding is right around the corner so all my time has been spent working planning and buying things for the wedding and I'm almost done and I'm so glad who knew that planning a simple small wedding would be so time consuming and complicated! lol but my bridesmaids have been the best at helping me not get to stressed out! I'm just ready for May 2nd to get here!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aria's P.O.V

I still can't believe that we allowed Tonya into the pack again I mean I love her and I miss her but I still can't shake the feeling that something isn't right here I know that Dominick only let her back in was because of me. It hurts that Vanessa betrayed me that way I wish it would have been anyone else. I guess I should have known that she had to be apart of it when I found out that Blaze was. All the signs were there but I never seen them none of us did. I feel sorry for Tonya I know it hurts her that her mate done this. She says that she didn't do it that she knew nothing about it but it's hard to believe her I mean they were mates! It's very hard to keep something like that from your mate and them not know, I hope for Tonya's sake that she didn't know anything about it. I don't want to think about what will happen to her. No one knows but we are still looking for Vanessa hoping that we can find her and actually find out what happened and deal with the people that captured me. I want something to be done to them they deserve what ever that happens to them. I hope that Tonya wasn't apart of it I mean if she was wouldn't she still be with Vanessa and not with us or is she now a spy that is helping Vanessa and whoever they're working for.

Tonya's P.O.V

It's weird being back here in the pack I know I don't have any trust at all and I don't blame them at all. My mate is the reason that my best friend and Alpha was captured. I know I have a lot to do to gain my trust back. I can't blame them for thinking that I was in with them. I know I wouldn't trust me either hell I would have never let them back in my pack at all. I'm glad that they did and the year I have been gone I can see that Aria and Dominick have been doing really well with there pack. I've become to absolutely love Addicks he's an adorable little thing. I wish things would have gone differently I miss actually being apart of the pack I miss all of it. I miss the training to become the Beta hell now I'm just happy I'm apart of the pack that I use to call home. It's different because of the tension but they have done really good with the pack everything seems peaceful. I know they will build this place up to something amazing. They are slowly bringing in more people making the pack bigger. It won't be long and this will easily be the 2nd biggest pack or maybe even the first hell it could possibly the first biggest pack in this state hell maybe even the states around us. I just hope that I win my trust back I hope that they allow me back in the pack for real not just some ceremony but like it use to be.

Katie's P.O.V

I know my brother is beyond pissed at me and Stetson right now. I mean in a way i understand but in a way I don't. I mean I know I'm only 16 and Stetson is like 22 or 23 but thats not the point. If he's my mate then that means we were meant to be. My brother can't step in if Stetson is my mate I won't allow it hell Stetson won't allow it. Stetson is absolutely sweet in everyway he's waiting to see if we are really mates before he pushes us any farther. I mean he took my first kiss it was amazing and it wasn't something I was expecting. I'm just glad that he want's to wait because we don't know for sure if he is my mate. I mean I'm pretty sure he is my mate I mean how else can we explain the tingles and the protectiveness we feel for each other. I'm ready to know if he really is my mate or not I mean he has to be I'm already falling for him. My brother has done everything he can to keep me from him. Tommy takes me to school everyday and drops me off and picks me up. It sucks because I've only gotten to see Stetson a couple of times in the past two weeks and I don't like it. I feel depressed more now my appetite has gone down alot and i feel distant. Is this normal? Am i suppose to feel like this? I hate it I'm usually energetic now I'm moody and don't want to talk to nor hang out with anyone. The school hasn't gotten any better there are people still calling me a slut a whore and all types of shit and it's starting to get on my nerves hell everyone is getting on my nerves. How come my brother gets to be happy with his mate but I can't see Stetson. It's bullshit but don't get me wrong I love his mate she's nice and always tells Tommy not to go to hard on me that its not right. But on the bright side they think they have a lead on our parents but they're not completely sure though.

Tommy's P.O.V

Damn it I know my sister is mad at me and I can't blame her but damn hes a good bit older than her. I'm only looking out for her but if he is her mate then I will back down because then I have no right to step in but until then she's my sister to protect. My mate keeps telling me that I shouldn't do this and I should do this and not that I mean I lover her and all but I think I know what I'm doing I mean I'm the only parent she has left until we find out where they are. The ALpha believes they may have a lead on them but they're not sure just yet. I know I'm being really hard on her I just hope that she see's why. I know my sister want's to save everything for her mate and I don't want her to mess up and give it all to Stetson and he might not be her mate I don't want to see that happen I want her to be happy with her mate and if it just so happens that Stetson is her mate then fine I will back off but until then no she's my little sister and ill be damned if anyone takes advantage of her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy guy's

so I know it's short but it's something and I will try to update some more later It maybe on this story or one of my other not sure yet but I'm hoping you guy's liked it.