Luna Aria's P.O.V

Today is the day that we allow Tommy and Katie into our pack. Im excited its always good to get new pack members especially ones like Katie and Tommy. Katie is an amazingly bright girl she is fun and caring and always smiling. Tommy on the other hand is guarded an rarely smiles unless he is around Katie you can tell just how much he loves his little sister. Im glad Dominick picked them up that day because they wouldn't have lasted much longer and we normally don't allow people into our home like that but they were young and Dominick said he didn't see any threat coming from them unless someone tried to mess with Katie. But Stetson has been acting weird lately oh and Callum seems to have a thing for Katie which i don't think Tommy nor Stetson likes. But that is Katies choice not Tommy's nor Stetson's.

' Baby , You only have 2 hours for you and Katie to get ready' Dominick linked

I smiled ' Im already ahead of you babe i'm putting my shoes on now' i linked back while sliding on my left sandal. They were cute they were white with a small white flower in between my big toe and the one next to it on both sandals and they strapped around my ankle. My dress is white. My sleeves are lace and see through and comes down to my elbow my dress is loose and flowy it stops just a little above my knees. Im not really the dressy type but certain times i have yo dress formally well as formally as i will ever get. I checked myself in my mirror thats hung on my wall. Satisfied with my appearance i headed out my room and towards Katies so i can help her get ready Dominic has already help Tommy get ready Tommy is wearing a button up long sleeve white shirt with black dress pants and some black dress shoes. I knock on Katies door and wait for her reply.

" Come in" Katie said

I walked in to see her pacing in front of her closet her dress was hanging up and out of his bag. It was a beautiful dress it was a white strapless and was about knee length.

"you know how to put that on right?" I asked.

"Yes but i don't wear dresses though and I'm absolutely positive that dress is too beautiful for someone like me to wear " Katie said while glaring at the dress.

I laughed at her. She's an amazingly beautiful girl.

"katie you're beautiful and that dress was picked out for you by our packs fashion designer." i said smiling at her.

I walked over to her and sat her down in the chair at her desk and grabbed her straightener which was already plugged up. I parted her hair and pulled the rest up and started straightening it about 30 minutes later her hair was straightened and styled the way she liked it. I started on her makeup i grabbed the foundation and started to apply it gently to.her face. After all her foundation was blended in i then put the powdered foundation on just lightly brushed it on. I then grabbed the neutral colored eye shadow and put on a very light coat on both eyes then i proceeded to putting eye liner on her top and bottom lash the applied some lip gloss with a hint of pink. " Okay time for the dress chicka" i said pulling her out of the chair and walked over to the closet and grabbed the dress and handed it to her. I then walked to her connected bathroom seeing as too i didn't want her to look in the mirror just yet until her whole outfit was complete.

" Okay Luna you can come in" Katie said

I rolled my eyes at the whole Lina thing. Yes some people i demand call me Luna but most i don't they just do it in front of Dominick. I walked into the room and i immediately saw Katie. She looked absolutely stunning the dress fit her perfectly it showed all of her curves.

" Wow you look absolutely beautiful Katie"  I said smiling at her then motioned for her to come into the bathroom to see for herself.

I heard her gasp and smiled she was finally seeing herself like everyone else does.

" okay go slip your shoes on and we have to go " I said smiling at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy Guys

I finally updated and im sorry it took so long and that is short but i just haven't really had time nor the internet but I'm constantly writing so im ahead just behind on here and I'm soo glad you guys are sticking with me!

Anywhore

Vote

Comment

Follow

XXXGreenEyedDevilXX