Stetson's P.o.v

I don't understand. This Katie girl is getting into my head. I mean come on she's just a teenager I can't be thinking of her like this! The things i would love to do to that mouth! Damn it Stetson get yourself together! I shouldn't be thinking about her I can't! Damn this is frustrating. She's out with that boy and I'm in my room thinking about her like I'm some damn teenage boy who can't control their hormones. She should be home and in her room not out with him. What if he tries something? What if she can't fight back? Of course she can fight back you dumb ass remember her father was a warrior. Damn it Callum couldn't you have picked another girl. Damn it!

I sat up in my bed running my hands through my hair. They should be home by now it doesn't take that long to go to the movies and a dinner! Unless no no no she wouldn't she looks to innocent for that I bet she's a virgin oh I hope she's a virgin for Callum's sake. If he touches her in any sexual way I'm going to kill him.

Knock Knock Knock

"Who is it?" I asked

"Dominick" Alpha Dominick said

"Come in" I said sitting back down on the bed.

Alpha Dominick walked in and sat down at my desk by the window.

"Something wrong?" I asked

"No, Just everyone can feel the anger and tension coming off of you. What's wrong?" Alpha Dominick asked.

" Nothing" I said not wanting him to know my confusion on my reaction to this girl.

"It's something, Please don't make me commend you" Alpha Dominick said.

I ran my hands through my hair again and sat back down on the bed and put my head in my hands.

"It's this girl, The new girl Katie, I can't stop thinking about her about how I want to kill Callum for taking her out tonight. I can't get her out of my head. I know she's only a teenager I know she's not my mate because she's not old enough to be my mate she hasn't even shifted yet how old is she? 16 maybe 17? That's too young for me. I don't know whats going on maybe I should leave again?" I said looking up my Alpha completely lost and looking for advice.

"Have you talked to your wolf? Have you asked if she could possibly be your mate?" Alpha Dominick asked.

"No, Her scent doesn't call to him like it should. So no she can't be my mate, Can she?" I said

"Just talk to your wolf and see" Alpha Dominick said

"Okay" I said and he walked out.

I layed back own my bed putting my hands behind my head. What if she's my mate what do I do? I can't claim her she's not 18. Can I? No, I don't think I can and what about her brother what will he think? What will she think? Will she reject me?

'Is Katie our mate?' I asked

'I can't tell it's like there is something blocking her scent to all males. The way we feel protective over her makes me feel like she is. But I can't tell for sure but until we find out no other male is to take her out!' My wolf growled

'Agreed' I said and closed my self back off

Maybe she is my mate and I'll be damned if anyone else gets her!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy guy's

I know its been awhile since i updated but i don't really have access to internet much at all so I'm updating when i can but thank you to those who are still patiently waiting to read thanks so much!

Anywhore

Vote

Comment

Follow

XXGreenEyedDevilXX