Dominick's P.O.V

So it's been four fucking days since my son has been sick and no one knows what the fuck is wrong with him! Ugh this is complete bullshit. I looked at the time and it was 12:00 damn I can't believe we slept this late but I guess sleeping in those chairs at the hospital didn't help. I rolled over and gently shook Aria.

"Morning baby it's already 12:00 we need to get up and check on our son" I said softly.

"Mhh I'm up damn we slept till 12:00 really?" Aria said rolling over to me.

"Yeah we did now lets get up and check on little man" I said kissing her softly and got up.

   we put on some clothes the headed down stairs to the kitchen and  grabbed a pop tart on our way out and started towards the hospital. the ride their was quite but I didn't expect anything different. I mean right now we just want our son to get better to see him run around the house with his mean little ass. We pulled up to the hospital and parked we got out of the car and walked in hand in hand. We walked passed the nurse's desk and to the elevator. I pushed the button of the top floor after reaching the top floor we headed to our son's room. We walked into our son's room only to find him not in his bed! I just figured one of the nurses took him out side or to the play room. Maybe he was feeling better yeah that's what it is he's feeling better  so they took him to go play.

      We walked down the hall and turned to the left and it was the first door on the right I walked in only to see that my son wasn't in there no one was. We turned around and headed for the nurses desk. I approached the nurses desk and smiled slightly at her.

"Can I help you Alpha?" She asked

"Can you tell me where my son is?" I asked trying to keep the demanding tone out.

"What do you mean where I just checked on him about 15  minutes ago and he was asleep in the bed" The nurse said with confusion.

"Well my son is not in there now. So where is he?" I asked staring to get worried

Where the fuck is my son.

"Hold on minute Alpha let me see if the head nurse took him anywhere" She said nervously. 

I over heard the conversation on the phone and the other lady has no idea where my fucking son is!

"Where in hell is my son we left him up here with your staff to watch him. This what you get paid to fucking do and he's calls only fucking patient. How in the hell did you loose my fucking son!" Aria yelled. 

I wrapped my arms around her to keep her from possibly attacking the nurse in front of us. 

" I want this hospital on lockdown no one comes in and no one leaves and I want all security camera footage from last night on my fucking desk now" I growled 

I looked down at my mate who had tears in her eyes and was shaking. I kissed her on the forehead my wolf whimpering I will find my son if it's the last thing I do.

"I will find him Aria I promise" I said and walked off.

'Stetson' I linked

'Sir?' Stetson linked back

'Get home Immediately' I linked

'I'm an hour away' Stetson linked

I didn't ask why he was already on his way my guess is that Katie told him that Addicks was sick. I know that their mates but it doesn't change that fact that she isn't old enough for him to mark yet. I can't believe I let that fucking nurse convince me to go home that I needed rest I should have fucking stayed and my son would still be here. That nurse that fucking bitch she's the reason that my fucking son is missing.

' Nial' I likned

'Alpha?' Nial linked.

'My son is missing gather some warriors and some of our trackers and meet me in the living room.' I linked then headed for my car.

'Baby where are you?' I linked

'on the 1st floor talking to the nurse seeing if she's seen him' Aria linked

'I'm headed back to the pack house are you coming?' I linked

'No I'm gonna stay here and see what I can find' Aria linked

'Okay I love you and I will find him' I linked then shut my mind off after she said I love you back.