Katie's P.o.V

We followed him down a little path that came out into an opening. It was an open field and in the middle of the field was a dirt road that cut in between. At the edge of the road almost covered by the tress was a black f150 pick up truck. We walked toward it The Alpha man not saying a word we don't know if he's going to kill us because we are rogues or lock us up. You see rogues are not liked by anyone, some packs will let you in if they believe you are not a threat to their pack.

"Sir, I didn't catch your name nor the name of your pack" I said while walking with them now we are halfway to the truck.

"My name is Dominick Black and My pack is the Blue Moon Pack" Alpha Dominick said

"Are you gonna lock us up?" I asked

"I will tell you when I decide what I want to do." Alpha Dominick said when we reached the truck.

He opened the front door and told us to get in as he walked around to the drivers side door and got in. He took off down the dirt road.

" So you said you're pack was attacked?" Alpha Dominick asked

"Yes, It was hunters they attacked our pack. I don't know if anyone survived. All I know is that my parents told me to get my sister out and protect her. I'm a fighter our father taught both of us how to fight I don't understand why he didn't want us to stay and help protect the pack." Tommy said his voice laced with confusion

"How many hunters were there?" Alpha Dominick asked

"Hundreds maybe more" Tommy said

" How did you guys get away?" Alpha Dominick asked

" When they attacked our parents got us out through the woods and went back to fighting" Tommy said

"Okay so you got away because of your parents?" Alpha Dominick asked

"Yes sir" Tommy said

"How old are you two"?" Alpha Dominick asked

"I'm 22" Tommy said

"I'm 16 " I said

"Okay you guys will be welcome in my pack for a short while unless I deem you dangerous or if none of the pack members agree to let you stay." Alpha Dominick said

"So we won't be locked up?" Tommy asked

"Only for a little while. When we arrive you will get showers and you will be fed and then you will retire to a room until I say other wise" Alpha Dominick said.

"Thank you sir" I said and smiled at him. He smiled back at me and nodded his head.

We drove for another 10 minutes after our talk and finally a huge house started to come into view. I mean this house was amazing he must have a really big pack. Our pack was small only 2,000 give or take. He pulled up into the driveway cut the engine off then stepped out of the truck. I climb out after my brother since i was in the middle.

"Welcome to Blue Moon Pack." Alpha Dominick said

"Thank you" Tommy and I said in union.

"You're welcome just don't make me regret it." Alpha Dominick said.

"We won't sir" I said walking behind Alpha Dominick and Tommy.

We walked up to the front door and Alpha Dominick turned around.

"Okay there are rules here this is the pack house so mostly just people your age live here along with me and the luna and our son. You will meet them shortly and if my mate feels threatened by you in any way then you will be locked up. Now these rules I'm going to give you are temporary. We eat breakfast at 7:00 every morning and this rule goes for everyone. Lunch for you two will be at 12:00 everyone else just comes and goes but if you earn our trust will have that privilege also. After supper at 6:00 you will get showers and go to your room. I can't have you wondering around until I know for a fact that you are no danger to this pack or my family is that clear?" Alpha Dominick said. We both nodded and said yes sir.

"Very well follow me" Alpha Dominick said and walked into the house with us on his heels.

We were almost to what looked like the kitchen before he turned around and faced us. We looked up at him confused as to what is wrong.

"Do either of you have mates?" Alpha Dominick said.

"No, I'm only 16 remember you don't have a mate till you're 18 right?" I asked.

"Yes but you're not supposed to shift until you're 18 ethier. How old were you when you shifted?" Alpha Dominick asked.

"When I turned 16. Some of the guy's at school was making fun of me because I dressed like a guy and I was a little over weight. Mom said I shifted because I was mad and My wolf felt like I was being threatened." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"Wow, Thats actually really amazing I don't know anyone who has shifted at such a young age except Alpha's" Alpha Dominick said

"But I'm a girl I can't be an Alpha" I said.

Alpha Dominick just shook his head and smiled.

"So Tommy what about you do you have a mate?" Alpha Dominick asked

"No, She rejected me. Told me she deserved an Alpha not a lowlife like me. " Tommy said

I growled remembering how tore up my brother was after she rejected him. He wouldn't eat, couldn't sleep, wouldn't talk to anyone including me he completely shut down. It wasn't until he realized that he could do better without her because a mate is supposed to love you unconditionally no matter what your status is no matter your gender or you're looks. she didn't deserve my brother.

"I'm sorry but the goddess always give everyone a chance at a mate. You will find someone who is perfect for you that girl was not. Youre lucky to have survived a rejection." Alpha Dominick said

"Well I realized my family needed me. I have a sister I have to protect she needed me more than anyone else I'll do anything for her." Tommy said and smiled at me.

I smiled back and threw my arms around him. I looked up at him.

"Do you think Mom and Dad survived?" I asked.

"You would have felt them pass. I'm sure there fine." Alpha Dominick said and started back towards the Kitchen.

" They were our adoptive parents our parents were killed when we were really little. I was barely able to walk when they were killed he was 6 or 7 when it happened I don't remember them or what they looked like." I said and Tommy tightened his arms around me.

"I'm sorry to hear that but if they got you two out then they should be fine." Alpha Dominick said

We arrived at the kitchen to see a woman pulling out fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. How in hell did I not smell that??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy guy's

So what do you think???? I hope you guy's like it But don't forget if you don't read A Girl As Alpha you will get lost as I get deeper into the story. Because what happened in the first has to continue in the 2nd one anywhore thank you for taking your time to read this! Also I will not be able to work on the next update this weekend I am going to spend some time with the Grams lol!

You know what to do

Vote

Comment

Follow

XXGreenEyedDevilXX