Aru and Ava

Aru's POV

Let's just get one thing straight here. I do not like Ava. She sticks her nose where it doesn't belong and won't leave me alone. 

Kara is too nice to say anything. Maybe my sister actually likes Ava? Nope, can't be possible. 

I woke up today and she was in my kitchen! She took over my house while I was gone! And the worst thing about it is Aiden just let her.

"Morning!"

"Why are you in my house?"

"Someone's grumpy in the mornings," she said as she rolled her eyes.

"Forgive me for not wanting a stranger in my house."

"I'm not a stranger, Aru. I'm Aiden's girlfriend. And I love this museum. Your mom lets me roam around and hang out here whenever," she said. 

"Well guess what? I'm back. The rules are going to change."

I yawned and rubbed my eyes. Aiden was here too.

He hugged Ava and then looked over at me.

"Morning."

"Morning."

"You look like you got electrocuted in your sleep," Aiden laughed.

I walked over to him with Vajra as a bracelet and gave him a hug. Vajra sent a gentle spark through Aiden. I would've simply spun Vajra in spear form and sent electricity crackling throughout the house, but some nosy body was here.

"Calm down Shah."

"Never tell a girl she looks like she just got electrocuted in the morning," I said as I pulled away from the hug.

"I agree," Ava said.

That's the one thing I like about this girl. She actually agreed with me at that one moment.

Kara woke up soon after. She plopped down on the couch and stared at the tv.

"What's this?"

" That my sister is a tv," I said. I picked up the remote and turned it on. I went onto a random channel and found Harry Potter.

"This is one weird magic box."

I patted her on the back. My sister has a whole lot to learn.

I heard Greg open. That could only mean one thing!

I ran outside to find Brynne, Mini, Rudy, and Boo all on my porch.

"Aru? You're alive?" they all asked at the same time.

"Yeah. I was traveling trying to come back home. Anyway, I'm here now. Did Aiden not tell you I was home?"

"No," Brynne said as she hugged me.

Boo landed on my head and started to peck away. I missed Boo so much. I missed all of my friends so much!

I missed Brynne's big hugs.

We all walked inside. Kara was still trying to figure out the tv, Ava was in the kitchen, and Aiden was taking pictures of the statues.

"Hey, Ava?" I said.

"Yup?"

"Can you go outside for a minute with Kara? We all want to talk."

Ava looked sad but nodded and took Kara outside. 

I summoned Vajra into spear form and sent a shock of electricity through the floor towards Aiden. He jumped but not in time to miss the shock. The power went out.