I wish I was a hawk right about now

AN: Just so y'all know, this chapter is a bit more violent than what I usually write. 

Aiden's POV

*Ding Dong*

Everyone was at my house because we got kicked out of the museum for its reopening.

Aru and Kara were somewhere outside. They hadn't been home for the past day but I think they are at the museum.

I opened the door and I saw Opal.

"Ugh, you," I said. I rolled my eyes. "Boo! Opal is here!"

Brynne came up behind me and so did Boo.

"Yes, me," she said. "You guys have messed up yet again!"

"What did we do wrong this time? Open the door for you?" Brynne asked.

I elbowed her in her arm. She elbowed me back in my gut.

Opal walked in.

Boo watched her every move.

"You let the Sleeper take the girls."

Boo flew into the living room and did a headcount. He flew back in.

"My Pandavas are fine! The designer and the clairvoyant are still here," he said.

"I'm a girl and I'm here," Brynne said crossing her arms.

"Not you," Opal said to Brynne.

Brynne stuck her tongue out at Opal.

"Brynne!" I said.

"Sorry, not sorry," she smiled.

Opal waved it off.

"I'm talking about Aru and Kara. All we know is he took one of the two. No idea which."

"So one of my Pandavas is not fine. The other I could care less about," Boo said. He was obviously worried about Shah because his feathers were ruffled.

"Kara and Aru are over at the museum," I said.

"No. Where would you get a foolish idea like that child?" the lady said.

"I mean we haven't seen either of them for days, but the museum is reopening and I thought they were helping Aru's mom," I explained.

"Shah? Help?" Brynne started laughing. "Sure, she helpful on missions but everything else she's totally useless!"

I saw Kara in the doorway. She had dark circles under her eyes and looked very tired.

Brynne must've not heard the door open over her laughing.

I elbowed her once again.

"Aiden! Stop doing that! I was just telling the truth!"

I pointed to Kara.

Brynne immediately shut up.

"Is this what you guys talk about when my sister isn't here? Am I the only one who is out there searching and trying to find my sister?!" she yelled.

Opal looked at Kara up and down.

"Have you ever thought of getting your image updated?" she asked Kara.

Kara raised a hand and Sunny came flying to her. She aimed it at Opal and opened a portal right behind the rude lady. She aimed Sunny again and a blast of yellow light pushed Opal through the portal.