Acceptance letters

AN: Yes, I just skipped 3 years...  Thank you for 3.8k views!!!

3rd Person POV

It was now two months before graduation, and the Pandavas were looking for places to go to college. Aru had never been one to think of herself as a college person, but she had decided to apply to some. She still had no idea what she wanted to study, but it was somewhere between law or criminal justice. 

She knew being a Pandava was a full-time job, but it didn't hurt to have a degree on her resume in case there was never a person to defeat. Aru didn't like the sound of that though. She loved being a Pandava. It was part of who she was. 

Aiden, of course, graduated the year before Brynne, Mini, Aru, and Kara, so he decided to stay in Atlanta until they all graduated. 

After they graduated, everyone planned to go to college and try to get out around the same time. Except for Mini. She still wanted to be a doctor which took about 8 years. 

Ava though was a different story. She had been up into a mental facility for believing that the Potatoes were Pandavas, and each owned a godly weapon. She wasn't wrong but Aru, Mini, Brynne, and Kara couldn't let the world know that. 

After all, the Potatoes were now well known around the United States for being strong young women who always stood up for their beliefs. They made their way onto the news one day during a protest against animal cruelty, and from then on, they were basically famous in both worlds. 

Anyway, back to Ava. Just before graduation, she had gotten discharged from the facility and was walking around Atlanta freely. Aru had seen her a few times but ignored her. 

-One random day, two months before graduation-

Aru ran home to check the mail. "Not from a college, not from a college, not from a college," she repeated, looking through the mail. 

"Beta, stop throwing the mail everywhere," Krithika told her daughter. 

"Sorry, I'm looking to see if there's any mail for- MOM!"

"What?"

"NYU replied! I have mail from a college!" Aru yelled, jumping up and down. She tore open the little white envelope and read the letter. 

"Dear Miss. Shah, I am delighted to inform you that-" she went silent but continued to read. "I got into New York University, Mom!"

Her mom gave her her widest smile and hugged Aru. "I'm so proud of you, Beta," her mom whispered. "

I didn't want to tell you this until I knew you had some good news of your own but, Tucker and I are getting married!"

Aru's smile went to a minor frown. "I'm going to be related to Dixie?"

Her mom pulled away. "Yeah! Sound more cheery, darling."

Aru had been stuck with Miss. I'm-Prefect-At-Everything, for the past two summers. 

"I can't be happy about being related to her. She is a show-off, and she's crushing on Aiden, still!"

"Ok, just calm down. Go and tell Kara she has mail from NYU, too. You can't leave your other sister waiting for her mail forever."