Dreams and All

AN:  I JUST FIGURED OUT KARA HAS HER OWN WEAPON CALLED SUNNY AND ITS A TRIDENT! Sunny will be in here now that I know it's a thing but Kara will be able to Sunny into other weapons as well. I have no idea if that's how it works in the fourth book but oh well!

Aru's POV

I dreamt about Aiden. It was great until Ava showed up in my dream. I woke up. "You just had to ruin my dream! Ughhhhh!"

I accidentally woke up Mini.

"What?" Min asked groggily.

I was embarrassed.

"Um, nothing. Nevermind. Just go back to sleep."

I laid my head back down and fell into another Aiden themed-dream.

     When I woke up, it was already noon. I looked over to see my friends had already woken up. My throat was dry so I rolled over to my nightstand and got my water bottle. I was half asleep until I got startled by a knock on my door. I spilled water all over the hoodie I was wearing. I opened the door to see Aiden.

"Did I wake you? You look awful," he laughed.

"Dangerous game you're playing Aiden," I said as I rolled my eyes. "What do you want?"

"I wanted to know if I could come to get my bag? Ava is here and she and I are going to go walk around Atlanta."

I slammed the door in his face.

Ugh, Ava.

Aiden's POV

I just had the door slammed in my face. Definitely not a first, that's for sure. Ava has done it her fair share of times.

It hurt more than usual. Maybe because I liked the girl who did the slamming of the door. If only she knew how I felt. I don't know how that would end up though.

She hated me for just giving up on her. And I hated myself for that too.

She also hated Ava and Ava now goes to our school and posed a threat to Brynne and Aru.

Someone, please remind me why I am dating Ava?

Oh yeah. Because she is as close as I can get to dating Aru without actually dating Aru.

If I ever dated Aru and we broke up it would probably ruin our friendship. But Ava is ruining our friendship.

Life is so complicated. Girls are complicated.

Her chocolate brown eyes are something I could stare at all of my life. Her brown hair, her companion, she was perfect.

I realized I was still standing in front of her room, simply staring at the door. I quickly walked away.

I didn't get my bag. You know what? Oh well.

I walked downstairs and all of the Potatoes, including the twins, were eating cereal. Ava and I were the only ones who were ready to go somewhere.

"You ready babe?" Ava asked.

Brynne got up and stood near me.

"Yup. I'll get my bag later."

"I can go get it for you," Ava offered.

"No, no you cannot," Brynne said.

"What is the issue with Ava?" Mini asked.