Speech

AN: Haha, definitely didn't put Kara's new book as my AU. Ha, couldn't be me...

THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER, PEOPLE!! Please don't skip the next semi-chapter. It will be all an author's note, but it will be my thank you to y'all and everything like that.

3rd person

There were the Potatoes, just walking around in an Otherworld park. Aru, Brynne, Hira, Mini, and Kara were all 24, Aiden and Rudy were 25, and the twins were 20. The twins were never seen, though.

"Time flew by," Aru smiled, looking at her wedding ring. "I remember when Mini and I were just twelve and running off to fight my father."

"Our," Kara corrected.

"At the time, we didn't know you even existed," Mini said. Kara scoffed at Mini.

"Was that supposed to make me feel better?" she asked.

"Kinda?" Mini tried.

Mini was the only Potatoe still in school. Medical school took forever, and she spent every second studying. Aru went to college to be a motivational speaker, which worked out great for her. Aiden went for photography, and Brynne went to culinary courses.

Kara and Hira's majors surprised everyone the most. Kara became an English major so she could become a writer. Never once in her life had anyone seen her pick up a book.

Hira decided to go into finance. Shocking right?

Rudy and the twins had no interest in going to college. Why would they? Nikita was already Instagram famous for her designs. Sheela was just her normal peppy self, so everyone loved her.

Rudy just wanted to be a singer. That didn't work out well for him.

Just then, the Otherworld alarms blared. Aru jumped. It had been forever since she had heard one of them. The three Pandavas and Kara summoned their weapons.

"Pandavas," a voice boomed from the speakers. "Please report to the Council immediately."

Kara spun her trident.

They reached the heavens, and Aru was the first to notice who was standing with Hanuman and Urvashi, Opal.

"Pandavas!" she beamed.

"Opal!" Aru said sarcastically.

Opal's facial expression drooped. "You all messed up, once again. Who's left to fix it? Me, again!"

"We haven't even been in touch with any other Otherworldy-beings since last year. How could've we just messed up?" Aiden asked.

"Takshaka has made his appearance. This wouldn't have happened if you guys had a better security system."

Aru raised Vajra and sent a spark of electricity curling at Opal. "Our weapons are powerful enough, thank you very much."

"Our weapons have evolved," Mini said, spinning DeeDee. It made a stream of water travel through the air. She slammed her Death Danda on the ground, and the water broke into ice crystals that held Opal in her place by aiming their pointy ends at her.

"And our Pandava power had only grown." Brynne's eyes flashed blue, and her hair got picked up by a gentle wind.

"We can and will win any fight," all the Pandavas said.

"That's cool and all, but Kara still has that same old useless trident," Opal smirked, trying to irk them.

"Sunny is more powerful than you may think," Kara hissed.