Johnny ~ kiss me?

"Johnny, help." I said. "What?" "Help me with this." I pointed to my paper the teacher assigned 2 days ago. it's was lunch time and the homework is due tomorrow. We were both in the same class so I'm sure we can work it out. "I was gonna ask you" he said.

   Me and Johnny have been close friends for who knows how long. I know everything there is about him and so does he about me. He might be the man but I'm the ones scaring of Socs from bothering us. People like to ship us. Saying that were a couple and all. I think it's just funny. Cause to me, I don't think we'd even bare to live with each other since I have anger issues and he's a nervous wreck

   "Damn, well let's just do it together." I said. He pulled out his paper and pencil and we started to work on things. I noticed he kept looking at my cleavage.

   "Johnny. Eyes on here not me." I said, pointing to his paper. "Oh sorry, I-" "it's okay. It happens." I said, and continue on my paper. He'd gradually look back at my chest. I lined up his face with mine.

   "Johnny..." I said, "have you ever been with a girl before?" I said, he shook his head. I look back at my paper, smirking.

   "What was that?" He asked. I turn my head to him. "What?" "That. You just asked me that and didn't do anything?" "Well what do ya want me to do?" I asked. "I don't know, kiss me?"

   I smash my lips on his. He started to kiss back until I pull away. "Happy?" I said. "Very."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know what this is. I've never made something so short but enjoy. I lost inspo.