gang ~ I'd be dead

"Who said you're responsible with me? I am 18, I'm not a minor anymore, not a child, not a responsibility. I am an adult, Darry." I said. Everyone looks at me as I was arguing with Darry.

   "Y/n, you're just a kid! You don't even have a place to stay God damnit! You come over to my house at 2 o'clock in the morning, bothering me. And you're saying you're not my responsibility? You are not an adult. Your age doesn't determine how you act. You act like a child! If you want to prove to me that you aren't a child, try getting a job!" He shouted.

    He calms down a little and sits down. Tears were hanging from my eyes as I look at him. I started to cry. Steve tried to hug me but I refused to be held by anyone at the moment. I just cried into the sleeves of my brown jacket.

   "You know I could just die? I could take my own life right now?" I cried out. "Hey Y/n, don't say that." Said Soda. "Well it's true Soda! you're always asking me what girls want, it's not what girls want. Everyone wants different things." I said.

   "Pony would always ask me to help his homework, I remind Two not to drink too much everyday, I'd accompany Johnny at the lot so he wouldn't feel so lonely and freeze to death, I'd help Darry with his bills because Soda is too young and he shouldn't be worrying about that stuff at this age. Dallas would be in jail for life if I didn't remind him to stop stealing. Steve would've never had anyone to talk to about his dream and cars. You Soda, I know you wouldn't listen to him cause you think he's just talking shit." I said.

   Everyone stood silent. "You guys are the reason I'm holding on damnit! Cause I can never imagine what y'all would've been like if I was never here." I said. I started to tear up again.

   Pony stood up and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back as we both cry.

  "Don't leave us, Y/n. I can't even think to imagine a life without you." He mumbled, pulling away from the hug. I wiped his tears as I smile. I kissed his cheek and hugged him again.

   The rest hugged me and we all had a group hug.

Ok I'm back from my not so long break. I got some good stories in my mind and I hope to write more often amde everything. Thank you for 16k btw, I do not understand why you guys like my stories so much. Thank you for all the support y'all are just funny and kind and everything nice.

Edit, I rewrote some lines cause I read this again and it made no sense. I tried to make it make sense so this is all I have for now. I think it make sense? Idk I just woke up and it's 6 am rn.

Anyways, some decent stories coming soon so yeah :)