dallas ~ later?

"Hey rich girl, how's it goin'?" The bad boy in town, Dallas Winston said. I can finally act like a 'drama queen' now since I've had a rough week.

   "Oh my god, Winston it's been terrible! My father is barely home, my mother couldn't care more about me, my dog died, my brother married and never visits me, the school is giving me more homework than they used to, I have 3 projects due by the end of the week and I have a-" I kept naming every bad thing.

   "Okay, okay calm down doll. I'm sorry." He said. "And I can barely focus on myself!" I started to fake cry, so he'd go away. "Hey I'll get you a coke! C'mon, the DX isn't far from here." He said.

   "Oh I don't want to be a burden-" "You're not being a burden now c'mon. You'll feel a little better." He said. "But I have-" "Let's go." I puts an arm around my shoulder and walks me to the DX.

   "Oh you really don't have to-" "yes I do. I feel terrible although I'm the one to come up to you, but still. Please let me buy you a coke,  anything you want." he said. Well, I haven't really been spoiling myself lately so,

   "Alright then." I said. We enter the DX. There's a man reading a magazine behind the counter and the whole store was pretty much empty.

   "What's up, Sodapop?" Says Dallas. I guess he knew who the man behind the counter was. "Hey Dal, who's the girl?" Soda asked.

   "Just asking her for a coke." Dallas replied. "Mhm, right. A coke." Soda looks back at his magazine. Dallas takes two cokes out the fridge and puts them on the counter. He puts 10 bucks on the table.

   He hands me the Coke can. "Here. If you want anything, I'll pay." He said. "Thanks Dal. You dig okay." I said.

   "You do too." He said.

   "I have to go somewhere, see you later?" I asked. "Really? You'd like to see me later?" He said. "Yeah, I guess. If I'm not busy."

   "Okay then. See you later." He smirked.