pony ~ shut up

"God Soda, put on some clothes." I said putting my hand over him. "Oh c'mon y/n, youre really not tempted?" He said. "To barf yes." I walk to my bestest friend Ponyboy who was sitting down on the floor. I hug him from the back as he pats my arm.

   "And you guys aren't dating?" Said Soda. "Shut up." Said Pony. I sit next to Pony and took his sandwich. I lay my head on his shoulder because I was a little tired.

   "Hey I'm gonna see Alex today, he asked me out." I said. "Y/n that's amazing!" Said Pony. "Is it really?" "Y/n, you said you like this dude. Why aren't you psyched about it?" "I don't know to be honest. But I'm excited, I guess. Do you mind walking me there? We're going to the Dingo." I asked him.

   "Sure, anything for you." He said. I rolled my eyes at him and proceeded to watch whatever was on TV. I heard quiet 'aww's come from the others. I threw a pillow at them as they laugh. "Get a load of them." I said.

• on the way to the Dingo •

   "Dog." I said, pointing at the stray dog across the road. "Damnit." Said Pony as I laugh. We arrive at the Dingo. I look around and Alex said that he would be here before me and he completely promised and yet I believed that fucker.

   "Damnit, he ditched." I said. I sigh and sit at a booth. Pony sits across me as he watches me overthink. "Hey, he might be late." He said. "What would he be doing? The man's got a boring ass life." "And yet you still wanted to go out with him."

   I put my elbows on the table and my hands on my head. I wipe my face and look at the window to my left.

   "What do we do now?" I said. "We can watch the sunset?" He said. I thought about it, "Sure, need some peace right now." I said. We got up and walked out. We went o our usual spot where we watch the sunset.

   We sat down on the grass, watching the sunset. I layed my head on his lap.

   "Man, am I ever gonna date someone? Every boy keeps ditching me." I said. "I don't." He said. "Thank God." I said. "I could never even think of leaving you."

   "I'm just looking for a boy. A man." I said. "I know someone you could choose." He said. I sat up. "Who?"

   "What about me?"

   "Shut up." I chuckled. He chrashed his lips on mine.

——————————————————

Yeah........... Idfk bitch like- this isn't the shit I usually write but I just....  I had no inspo. I'll write a good one soon enough. Anyways, enjoy this.