steve ~ got me good

"You're fucking psychotic!" Dallas said. "I'm flattered and I know I am." I said as I sat back down. "Y/n, you really think Elvis Presley's music is bad?" He said. "I didn't say it's bad. I said I wouldn't listen to it. I prefer not to if I had a choice." I said. "Y/n, it is Elvis fucking Presley. You cannot prefer to listen to not him." He said. "Shut up Dal."

    I sat back down on the couch. Steve came stumbling in. He had cuts and bruises all over him.

    "Holy shit, Steve. What the hell happened to you." I asked as I walked up to him. "Socs. They got me pretty good." He mumbled. I brought him to the couch and checked his cuts. "Hey Pony, can you get the first aid kit and a wet cloth please?" I said. He nodded and took it.

    Steve's eyes were barely open and he kept groaning. Pony gave the first aid kit and the wet cloth to me as I start to clean Steve up. I cleaned up his cuts as he hissed.

    "What in the world did they too do you?" I asked. "One of the guys was jealous I'm dating you." He said. "Randy fucking Anderson, damnit." I said. "You know the guy?" Dallas asked. "He tried to get me before Steve even got me. I always refused him cause he is just a fool." I said.

    I finished bandaging Steve as I sat down next to him. He lays his head on my shoulder as I put my arm around him and brush his hair through my hands.

    "You want me to stay with you tonight?" I asked. He nodded, closing his eyes. "We'll get em' back Steve. Don't worry." Said Dallas. "No don't. It's gonna start some huge thing and Y/n'll be the victim in the entire fight." He said. "He threatened you, didn't he?" I asked. He nodded once again.

    "I'll just fucking talk to him." I said. "You be careful when you do that. The boy's really fucked in the head." Steve said.

   "He could never hurt me. Cause if he even tried, I'd kill him on the spot. He knows." I said. "I love you, my sexy serial killer."

   "I love you too, my hot fighter." I replied as I kiss his head.