darry ~ jealousy

"Why are you so obsessed with a time you were never in?" Darry asks me. "Because it's cooler than now. I enjoy some things from this era but I just love mafia history." I said. "So you love mafia more than me?" He asked.

"Well of course not. I still love you and I will forever be obsessed with you but right now, I love you and mafia history." I said with a smile. He rolled his eyes and continued to read his newspaper. I let out a small laugh.

"Aww you're not mad are you?" I said as I sat on arm rest of his armchair. "C'mon you know I still love you. Don't be jealous of mafia history." I said pouting. "Yeah yeah, just continue your gangster...thing, whatever you're doing." He said. "Okay then, if you don't want my attention. I'll just sit back and read about Al Capone and The Peaky Blinders and ignore you the whole day." I said as I sat back into the couch.

"Like you can ignore me for a minute." He said, scoffing. "Watch me." I said. He rolls his eyes. I continue reading about Al Capone and his whole life story about being a gangster and how he was very special.

•••

The day has almost come to an end and I've ignored Darry and barely even looked at him. All I did was remember he was there in the room with me. The whole gang was then there watching TV and all.

"Y/n, you've been really quiet. Why are you reading about... What is that?" Soda asked, looking at the cover of the book. "Oh I'm just reading about psychotic gangsters who kill people for a living." I said. "Oh wow, that's very umm, cool I guess." He said.

"Wait, you know about Peaky Blinders?" Pony asked. I nodded not looking away from the book. "Oh I love them! Well, they are very sadistic killers but they've got an interesting story and all." He said.

"Alright Y/n, you win. Can you please pay attention to me now?" Said Darry. I ignore him. "Are you guys playing a game or something?" Two asked. "Y/n's ignoring me cause she thinks I'm jealous that she loves mafia stuff more than me." Said Darry.

"No you asked to be ignored. You thought I couldn't do it but I did, and I knew I won." I said. "Well I'm sorry." He said. "Oh I know you are. Now just a minute, I'm reading the Bonnie and Clyde part." I said.

"That's it, you asked for it girlie." Said Darry as he picked me up bridal style and brought me to his room. He lays me down on the bed and gets on top of me.

"Told you I could ignore you for a day." I said. "Yeah, don't ever do that again." He said. We laugh as he starts to kiss me

BY ORDER OF THE PEAKY FUCKING BLINDERS. Thank you for 20k y'all oh ma gawd.

I don't understand how y'all like ma stories and I know some of y'all laugh at it because I would do that too and I also laugh when I read stories..... Idk why, I just do. Anyhow, THANK YOUUUUUUUU.

also i think i'm too obsessed with peaky blinders. anyhow, of you didn't know, they're a real gang in Small Heath, Birmingham in London.