two ~ can't help it

——————————————————

   "I love you." He said.

   "What? No." "I love you Y/n. I always have, I thought I didn't but I do." He said. I got a little nervous. There's no way he's saying that for real.

   "You're just saying that." I said. "No it's true Y/n. I can't help it. I'm in love with you. I love you!" He said again. "Two, you are not in love with me! Your in love with what we do!"

   "No I know what I love. And I love you." "Two, you're not drunk are you?" "Y/n, we've been walking for the last 10 minutes." He said.

   "Am I not good enough for ya? I-" "no! You're more than enough? You're a part of me!" I said. "I thought you actually love me back." "Look, I can't change my feelings towards you no matter what. Because it can't even look at a different perspective and feel different." I said.

   "That doesn't mean I hate you! But you can't just say that." "Well what else was I supposed to do, Y/n? Not tell you how I feel and die never telling you my feelings and just watching you fall in love with someone else?" I stood silent.

   "I couldn't help it Y/n. From the first glance, I knew I was terribly in love." He said. "And there was many times where I almost said it but you wouldn't let me. And so I just kept it inside me."

   "God damnit Two! I don't want to ruin our relationship! Why did you have to do that?" I said, slightly yelling.

   "I love you Y/n." He said again. "Okay I get it but could you please just not say it out of the blue?" "What else can I say? Love is the only word thatc an explain my feelings towards you!" He said.

   I scratch my head, not knowing what to do.

   "Damnit Two. What do you want me to say?" "You love me too?" "Well I do but not in that way! I can't change my feelings, I'm sorry."

   "I couldn't think about loving someone else Y/n." "Two, I really am not the one for you! There's someone else waiting out there! I can't be with you. In my head it just can't work out. I'm sorry-" I said. He starts to walk away from me. I chase him.

   "Two, you'll find a fine woman who you're gonna love more than me, more than anyone. You'll marry that woman and that woman will love you too." I said. "I'd rather kill myself than to know I won't marry you." He said with a cracked voice.

  "Just- leave me alone alright?" He then runs of. I stood still. Looking around not knowing what to do. I kicked a rock and fell down to my knees, crying silently.

   "How are you so stupid Y/n?" I said to myself, slapping myself.

   What am I gonna do?

——————————————————

Ello, this imagine is inspired by the video above. Very amazing. Anyways, enjoy. Toodle-loo!