two ~ perfect plan pt.1

"I miss him." She said.

    "I miss her." He said.

   Another love story. To be honest, I can't stand these love stories. They break up and say they miss each other. Like Two-Bit and Y/n here. They had a huge fight but they miss each other. They haven't seen each other for almost 3 months!

   It all started when Two was drunk. He was saying very offensive things to Y/n and of course she was mad but she knew he was drunk. Until he sobered up and remembered some of the things he said. She reminded him of what happened and he decided to say that everything he mentioned was true. Y/n was heartbroken and so they had a fight. Calling each other bad names until Y/n had enough and ran back to her house.

   In between the 3 months, they've been talking to someone for support. Y/n went to talk about everything to her older brother and sister. Two-Bit went to his gang to confess and ask for their advice.

   They both miss each other very much but they can't seem to meet up with each other to apologize and become the couple they were again. They avoid each other in public places. None of them would walk up to the other to finally have a talk. Until, Two-Bits friends and Y/ns' brothers had enough.

   "What about their first date?" Y/ns brother, Danny said. "Hey, that's romantic. But this is a serious talk." Said Sodapop. "What about, you bring Two to the park, I bring Y/n. We'll meet up and force them to talk to each other? I mean, they need to talk or else it'll just end badly." Said Y/ns sister, Julie said. "Hey that's a good idea!" Said Steve.

   Julie, Danny, Steve and Sodapop finally had the perfect plan to get Two-Bit and Y/n back together.