soda ~ love

--------------------------------------------------

   "Wow. Of course with the guy you told me not to worry about." He scoffs. Soda, my boyfriend just caught me cheating in him.

  "Soda-" I said, pulling away from the guy and chasing him outside. "Don't. Touch. Me." He said, backing up. His voice started to crack.

   "I have nothing to say really. I don't know what you want to hear." I said. He looks around as his eyes starts to tear up.

   "How could you?" He says softly with a tear rolling down his cheek. "I thought you loved me. You said it, you showed it. You know it..." I started to feel really bad. "I know it." He said. He was right, I did love him still

   "I don't know, do you still love me?" He asked. I nodded. "Do you love me?" I asked him. He sighs, "Of course I do, I can't see myself finding another woman after this." He said.

   "I- I don't know why you did that. If you really didn't love me as much then you can go. But, I'll always love you."

   "But how can you?" "What?" "Just love me even if I broke your heart?" I asked.

   "Well if I just stopped loving you, that wouldn't be love. That would be- some disposable thing that isn't worth fighting for. So if you want us to end that's fine. I can't just force you into this relationship." He said. Those words really broke me. I couldn't handle seeing Soda so sad.

   I took a deep breath and hugged him. He hugged me back. It was late at night and it was just us hugging in the middle of the street. I felt safe in his arms. It felt comfy and everything around me was gone. I felt like I was floating.

   We both pull away. He puts a strand of hair behind my ear as he wipes my tears.

   "You think we could just take a break? Maybe for a month? I promise I won't do anything anymore." I said. "Sure, I mean. It's for the best. I'm just happy that you actually wanted to stay with me. I couldn't imagine a life without you." He said.

   "C'mon, let's kick that guy out." I said. We both laugh.

   "God, doesn't he have a girlfriend?"

-----------------------------------------------

I just felt this story would be bad with a bad ending. Anyways, I'll say it again. You know what? Y'all know already. Toodles.