pony ~ punks

"If you were a cat, what type of cat would you be?" I asked my friends as we were all sitting in a circle on the grass.

   "Persian for sure!" Said Tammy, "I'd be a British shorthair. There amazing." I said. "Bobby would be a hairless cat!" Said Riley as we all laugh since Bobby has no hair.

   I felt someone tap my shoulder. I look up to see Ponyboy, towering me. "Hello, Eiffel tower. See you later posers." I said, grabbing my bag and standing up. They all boo'ed at me, jokingly. I stuck my tongue out and I interlcok arms with Pony.

   I was a punker. I may not look like it but act like it and everything. I hate Nazis and posers. The fuck is up with that shit? Anyways, Ponyboy Curtis. He's not a punker, but he's a greaser. And I really like him. He gets beat up a lot, and I scare a lot of guys off which is one of the things that makes us a good couple.

   "So how was your day?" He asked me as we walk to his house to hang out. "Same everyday, rockin' and rolling and whatnot." I said. "You?"

   "I got an A at my history test! Thanks for the help by the way." He said. "Congratulations! What can I say? Punks know a lot of history." I said. "You're too cute." He said, kissing my cheek.

   "And you..." I kiss him, "are the sweetest most kind gentleman I've ever met." I said.

   "I'd say I love you but I know that's overrated." He said.

   "Just say I'd fuck you till the day we die." I said.

———————————————————

Hey hey heyyyyyyyyyyy. It's almost the holidayyyyyyyy. I have a week off sxhoooollll. And I'll be celebrating Eid Mubarak tooooo. I am so exciteedddddd! Anyways, love y'all so much omg.

Also, I know punks started in the 70s and 80s but let's just pretend there were punks in the 60s okay?