Chapter 30

Tom and Severus reached the cottage and were waiting for McGonagall's patronus to inform them that the feast has begun. The wards were strong with Dumbledore's magic and also Hayley's magic. He must've put a leash on her magic and attached it to the wards.

A cat patronus appeared in front of them and they heard McGonagall's voice. Both of them begun tearing through the wards carefully not to alert Dumbledore until the last moment but there was a trigger ward which alerted him in the middle of their work.

McGonagall stopped him from leaving saying he can't leave till the feast is done. Dumbledore was arguing with her while both of them finished their work. They were searching the house when Dumbledore successfully won over McGonagall and left the great hall in hurry.

Draco who was watching their fight frowned as to what happened but didn't think much about it. He has more important things to think about like what he would say to his parents and Sirius about why he broke up with Hayley. He can't lie to them. He can't even say to Sirius about his daughter's actions.

"Draco, Hayley is looking at you." Theo whispered from beside him. He looked up to see her looking at him apologetically. He sneered at her and turned away from her.

"Why doesn't she understand that it's over between us. Even though I love her, I won't marry a person who likes to sleep behind my back." Draco said angrily.

"Draco, we understand your anger. We are not saying you to go back to her. In fact, we don't want you to go back to her at all. You deserve someone who is loyal to you." Daphne said from beside Theo.

"Daph is right, Draco. We don't want you to be with someone like her." Blaise looked at Hayley with so much hatred.

"I really thought she was a nice girl. If she likes to sleep with everyone around, why did she act as if she was hurt when the Weasel did that to her." Pansy growled. "Was that all.for sympathy and attention?"

"She is an attention seeking whore, Pansy. We don't know about them until we see it with our eyes. They are very good at acting." Daphne agreed with her.

"Enough guys. I don't want to talk about her character or something. I just don't understand how to tell it to my family. Sirius will heartbroken when he knows about what his daughter does behind his back. My mother loved her like her own daughter, she will be very disappointed. Even my father likes her, which is a very difficult thing to get into good graces of Lucius Malfoy." Draco sighed looking at the plate in front of him.

"You have to tell them the truth, Draco. What else would you say them if they ask why are you two not together anymore? You can't lie to them. They deserve to know the truth and Lord Black should know about his daughter's actions." Blaise reasoned with him.

"I know, it is not Sirius' fault that she is like this. He is as much family as Aunt Bella." Draco rubbed his temples.

"Don't worry, Draco. We are with you. We will help you. It is time for train. Come on." With that they stood up and left for the train. The train ride was uneventful to say the least. Hayley tried to talk to him but they didn't let her near him.

Draco saw his parents and Sirius along with Remus waiting for them. He went to them and nodded at others while hugging his mother. Sirius smiled at him but he couldn't return the smile making him frown.

"Where is Hayley, dragon? Why is she not with you?" He didn't want to answer that question. He braced himself, it was best if he tells them before her.

"We broke up." Draco said them shocking them.

"You are joking right?" Sirius tried to grin but he couldn't. He can see the seriousness in Draco's eyes. He didn't like it, his pup loved him so much. She can't live without him, what happened that they broke up.