Chapter 11

"How are we going to take down the ministry?" Tonks spoke for the first time.

"Ah that is the next topic I wanted to bring out" The dark lord said being very serious.

The twins spoke in a very unlike twins manner for the first time in their whole life. "What we think is you are the big bad dark lord even if you take over the ministry by raiding or something don't you think people will still form groups to plan to defeat you and take you down." Fred said.

"So what we say is Hayley just announces in the Prophet that she was tricked by a death eater in believing that you are back and say that you are not back and will never be back." George continued.

"Then you can change your name as you are the heir to Slytherin and we read somewhere that if the other founders didn't have any heirs their lordships would be passed to the only living heir of one of the founders so you will be heir to Hogwarts."

"You can change the headmaster and even have more seats in wizengamot than anyone and can pass new laws which will be in our favor and can even outvote fudge as minister and can become minister."

"We can eliminate our enemies without any problems after the article on Dumbledore comes we can make him pay for his deeds and no one will believe them if they say you are the dark lord as they know how you look."

"And we can be happy for ever in our life." they finished in unison like the twins they are.

Everyone are looking at them with admiration for such a brilliant plan and started planning. First Lord Marvolo Slytherin everyone decided on that name would have to go to gringotts as it is neutral grounds. There would be no threats and take all lordships and become heir of Hogwarts and everything else will be done as the twins planned.

The new members of dark had to leave as the traitors were waiting for them at home but before Hayley can leave Draco pulled her into another room when no one noticed and kissed her on lips gently but soon it turned into a full on snogging session and they had to separate for breath. Draco just kissed down her jaw then collar bone and neck sucking and licking all the way down Hayley just held onto him like a lifeline and a moan escaped her lips.

"Um so what are we?" Hayley asked unsure she didn't want Draco to leave her ever.

"Well you are mine Hayley only mine and I am never going to let you go. I waited 4 years for you so Hayley Iris Potter will you be my girlfriend?"

"YES!!!!" She squealed like a school girl and jumped into his arms.

He just laughed and hugged her tightly before letting go kissed her one last time and they left the room holding hands with each other. Everyone raised an eyebrow seeing that but Sirius and Narcissa smirked knowing their children got the love of their lives.

"Draco I know you love my daughter but if you hurt her I won't even think before killing you."

"Well, I will die before hurting her Sirius." He said squeezing her hand lightly.

Hayley just smiled and kissed Draco one last time before leaving with her family she sighed remembering that she has to deal with her so called friends now.