D E C A D E [O L I V E R]

Enjoy.

Without further adieu, I present to you...

D E C A D E [O L I V E R ]

Oliver Malfoy

May 20th, 2027

"Charlotte I—" I run my hand down my face in desperation, "All I'm asking for is 2 hours. Just two hours with Danica without the bloody kids running around, and that's it! Just two!"

"And where do you think we'll go? Where would you want the 6 of us to go? Hmm?" Charlotte snapped as she dried the wet dishes aggressively.

"Bloody hell, I don't know! Scarlett's house maybe? Just anywhere but home, love. Anywhere but home."

"Oh, Scarlett's house! What, so we can pay for another broken vase that YOUR son broke? Yes, let's go to Scarlett's house!"

"You know I didn't even pay for the last one, right?" I looked right at Charlotte with a flat expression. She was unamused and unfazed.

"Of course you didn't. That's why I did."

"She insisted that we didn't have to. That's on you, Char," I raised my eyebrows, as well as lifted my hands in surrender. "Scar is perfectly fine with her goods being damaged by her nieces and nephews."

"You're embarrassing, do you know that?" Charlotte winced her eyes.

I approached her with a smirk on my face. Kissing her neck, she scoffs.

"Oh, but you love me, don't you?" My hands glued onto her waist firmly as she knocked her head back against my chest, letting out an exhausted sigh.

"I suppose we could go to Scarlett's after all. Her house is cleaner than ours, too," Charlotte mumbled. "This Danica girl... Is she hot?"

I groaned as she giggled. "Oh, please. Even if she was, I'd still stay with you."

Charlotte scoffed as she pushed me off of her. "Thanks, you always have a way with words."

"I—you know what I mean, Char! Don't be so dramatic—"

"Drew! Casey! Get your sisters! We're going to Aunt Scar's home!" Charlotte's motherly voice bounced off the walls, startling me and the small boy in the dining room.

"Mum, you don't have to scream. I'm right here," Drew groaned, hopping off his chair and running his hand through his red hair, "You made me lose my game."

"Your game? What game? You don't have any game! What are you talking about—"

"Charlotte, honey. He's talking about his 'video game' or whatever he's got going on on his large tablet," I corrected.

"Oh. Right," Charlotte gulped, "Well, onward! Chop chop, gather the herd!"

As Charlotte gathered our children, I watched her every move from the kitchen to the dining room. Her small figure and her huge and heartwarming pregnant belly brought butterflies to my stomach. It almost felt surreal.

After 5 children and counting, Charlotte still looked vibrant and stunning. I usually don't like comparing, but even after three children, my mum looked nothing like my wife.

Maybe that's because I'd like to blame it on my father.

As the children gathered into the kitchen, toppling over toys and chairs, a smile grew across my face. "Debby, you're going to wear that to Scarlett's house?" I picked up my red-headed daughter and kissed her on the cheek.