D E W Y A I R

Hey guys-.

Created a video for the relationships in the book. We meet Charlotte soon!

Without further adieu, I present to you...

D E W Y A I R

lola berkshire

{5:32 AM}

Another early-bird special?

I think so.

I quickly get up from my bed, though quiet as possible because Zeno decided to sleep over.

Making this difficult as it already is, I see.

Sometimes I think Zeno knows exactly what I'm up to without even trying.

But then again he thinks I'm innocent.

Let's keep it that way, shall we?

The sky is crisp blue; the usual colored hue around this time.

I glance over at Scarlett's four-post; she's swaddled in her thick purple velvet plush blanket with her foot sticking out.

Glancing over at Mel's four-post, I could hardly even see her because my brother's body is wrapped around her under the covers.

Ah, the good old big spoon little spoon.

An arm is sticking off the bed. As I squint, I realize that it's my brother's.

Fucking hell, his arm is that long?!

Disregarding this notion, I tiptoe around the room to gather my items and such.

Baggy sweatshirt, a pair of leggings, casual running shoes.

I quickly tie up my hair into a lazy bun. It's just Miles, he doesn't care what I look like.

He'd still tap regardless.

I grab my wand from my bedside table and stuff a pillow or two under the sheets to make it look like I'm present; it's not the best, but it's enough.

Whew, this is going to be the riskiest task I've ever done; especially when Zeno is right there.

I make my way towards the door very quietly.

Before I exit the room, I take a quick glance back at Scarlett's bed, then at Mel's.

The three are sound asleep.

Perfect.

I gently close the door, and once I'm out-. I sprint down the corridors.

Looking back to make sure that I'm not being followed, I suddenly bump into someone.

"Watch where you're fucking going!" A familiar voice hissed.

I turned around to see Narsa with a blanket wrapped around her, and only the blanket.

Immediately, her eyes widen.

And so do mine.

"Narsa...?" I queried quietly, "What are you... doing here?"

"I...could ask you the same thing!" Narsa reprimanded.

"My room is down there..." I respond.

She gulps.

"Okay? And?"