D A Y 3 M E L & Z E N O

Hey there,

Thank you all for being so bloody patient with me. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Play the music once you reach THE PART. You know what part I'm talking about. You better play it with the music. I love Kali Uchis kdfhksdjfhsdkhf.

Without further adieu, I present to you...

D A Y 3  M E L  A N D  Z E N O 

*Viewer discretion is advised*

amelie zabini

"Me? Europe?" I shrieked as I slipped on my hoodie, "You want to take me around Europe?"

Zeno smiled as he kissed my forehead, which made my mum fake-gag from the kitchen. "Just the places I'm familiar with, obviously," Zeno pulled out a disposable camera from his coat pocket, "I even got us one of these."

The corners of my lips curled as I picked it up from his large hand. "You got us a disposable camera? Do we have a place to process these?"

"Pretty sure there's some sort of place we could go to," he responded, "I've already spoken to your mum about the whole idea of taking you around. She's already said yes."

Zeno glanced at the kitchen as I turn around to face my mum. Mum shoots a wink with a smirk as I playfully roll my eyes. "I see," I softly chuckle, "So, when do we leave?"

"I'm already ready," Zeno replied as he got up from the couch. He did a short spin all while raising his arms to showcase his outfit, "Just waiting on you."

Zeno is wearing a long dark camel topcoat with black pants underneath, as well as a white button-up. From the moment we were up close and personal, I've also smelled notes of sage, cedarwood, and bergamot. Intoxicating smells, I tell you.

"Okay," I mumble, "Let me just run upstairs and change. Then, we'll be on our way."

"Alright," he responds. 

I get up from my couch as I make my way towards the stairs with Zeno following. Before the two of us reach the stairs together, my mum raises her voice.

"Zeno," she blurts, "You stay down here."

I turn to Zeno as his smile droops, as well as widening in his eyes.

"Um-." Zeno stammers, "Right-. I was just-. I wasn't-."

"Yeah yeah," mum plays out, "Just take a seat back at the living room."

I glanced at my mum from the staircase with a smug look. She rolled her eyes and continued doing whatever she was doing . I jolt up the stairs and straight into my room. I slither out of my hoodie and shorts and walk into my closet immediately. Skimming through clothing, I eventually decide on wearing boyfriend jeans and a tight fitted, long sleeve, white turtleneck that nearly accentuates my figure.

To finish the look, I grab a white wool topcoat to somewhat match Zeno's appearance; except I slip on a pair of black Doc Martens. 

***

The first place Zeno decided to take me were the streets of Paris. People bustled through one another, almost as if everyone had somewhere to be right this instant. The thick tongue of the French was music to my ears. I've never attempted to learn French, but if apparating to Europe was going to be a frequent thing, then it's definitely something I have to consider.

"Paris?" I asked, "When did you ever go to Paris?"

Zeno intertwined our fingers as we walked alongside one another. The sun was gleaming brightly as the subtle yet harsh winds blew right through our strands. It was no secret that Paris is the 'City of Light'. Even in broad daylight did the city illuminate.