Chapter 43

Everyone in the common area sat wondering what had happened to Izuku. The only reason why was because no screams or yells were heard as well as the fact that he hadn't come down yet.

"You guys I'm worried." Uraraka said. Everyone looked at one an other wondering who would end up going upstairs to check out the situation.

Mina had spoke second, "I'm going upstairs and check out the situation. If anyone wants to come with me then feel free to do so." Mina stood up from the couch and started walking towards the elevator.

The rest of the girls along with Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, Mineta, and Aoyama followed Mina. As for Iida, Todoroki, Koda, Ojiro, Sato, Shoji and Tokoyami they had stayed downstairs.

"What do we do if Bakugo's door is locked?" Koda asked. "We will figure something out, but I highly doubt it's closed." Kaminari said.

When the elevator door had opened they all walked up to Bakugo's door ready to be meet with whatever they would see. Mina turned the door knob and was happy to know that the door was unlocked.

When their eyes landed on the mess within Bakugo's room they couldn't believe it, but when they didn't see Izuku or Katsuki they started to get worried. One by one they quietly walked in watching their step.

"Guys." Jiro lowly whispered and everyone turned their heads to look at her. Jiro pointed at Bakugo's bed and their question as to where Midoriya and Bakugo were had been answered.

Their hearts drop to their stomachs as they noticed at how truly tired Bakugo was. Bakugo, for once, looked relaxed his face looked so peaceful. And the fact that Bakugo only looked like that was because Midoriya was in his arms fast asleep.

They all took catch when Bakugo's hold on Midoriya had tightened and he had buried his head into Midoriya's chest.

They all knew that the relationship between Midoriya and Bakugo was complicated which neither one of them could understand, not until this whole situation happened. They had finally figured out that Bakugo was absolutely nothing if he didn't have Midoriya by his side.

"Kacchan."

This small whisper had everyone wide eyed. They couldn't believe what Midoriya had whispered in his sleep. And the fact that Bakugo had reacted, by pulling Midoriya closer to him, had made it more unbelievable.

Even though Bakugo's head was buried in Midoriya's chest they didn't miss what Bakugo had said in his sleep.

"Izuku."

They had never once heard Bakugo say Midoriya's first name which was quite surprising for them to hear. No words followed after that only the soft breathing that both boys were making.

"Let's go." Momo said as she motioned towards the door. Quietly everyone left the room and Momo closed the door.

Kirishima P.O.V

"I'm guessing neither one of us were expecting what we just witnessed." Sero said.

It was true. Nobody was expecting what we had seen. I didn't know how to feel wether I should be happy that Bakugo finally looked relaxed or wether I should feel sad that neither one of us had noticed how deeply Bakugo was suffering.

"What do you think is going to happen now? Should we tell Mr. Aizawa about this?" Koda asked. "Look whatever happens happens. We can't do or say anything on their behalf's all we can do is try and be better friends." Mina said.

***

After we had told everyone else what we had seen we all agreed on heading to our rooms and sleep since we did have school tomorrow.