Chapter 23

I woke up only to see Deku snuggled up on my chest. I looked at my clock and saw that it was 8:30am. I felt Deku moved and I ran my fingers through his hair as a sign that I was next to him. Deep down I felt like today was going to be a great day. I don't know why, it might be because it's my Uncle's wedding day or maybe because I have Deku next to me. "Today is gonna be a great day." I said as I kissed the top of Deku's head and went back to sleep.

Izuku P.O.V

I woke up only to see Kacchan fast asleep. I looked over his shoulder and saw that it was 10:15am. "The wedding!" I whispered yelled. "Kacchan." I said lowly. No reaction. "How do I wake him up?"

Since I was looking at his face I hadn't noticed that he was shirtless and then it hit me. I looked down and I was shirtless too. I started blushing when I remembered how many kisses Kacchan gave me last night.

"Hey I know!" An idea came to my mind on how I could wake up Kacchan without him yelling. I got out of his grasp and got on top of him.

Okay Izuku. You can do this! Kacchan is your boyfriend! He will love this! I gave myself motivation.

I looked at his face and he looked like an angel. I sighed. "Here goes nothing." I leaned down and started kissing him. I pulled away and nothing. His eyes were still closed. I went down to his neck and gave him small kisses. I looked at him again and nothing. I looked over at the clock, 10:25am.

"Kacchan." Nothing. "Kacchan." No reaction. "Kacchan!" I started whining hoping he would wake up. "Kacchan!" I said again. "Kacchan!" I started bouncing getting annoyed that he wouldn't wake up. I soon saw him move slightly.

That brought a smile to my face. "Kacchan." I continued bouncing out of excited. "Kacchan wake up!" I said with a smile. "Five more minutes." He mumbled out. "No Kacchan. Wake up!" I said. "Five more minutes."

I was getting annoyed. "Kacchan, wake up!"

"Kacchan!"

"Kacchan!"

"Please Kacchan wake up!" I was getting frustrated.

"Fuck baby~" Kacchan said. I looked at him confused and I stopped bouncing. "Are you okay Kac-" Kacchan placed his hands on my hips. "Move Deku."

"Fine, but you have to let me go first." I said. "Damn it nerd." I was taken back when Kacchan pressed himself against me. "Kacchan, why would you do that?" I asked. "You were the one who started it by bouncing on me." He said. "I only did that because I was getting annoyed and I was going to stop, but when I saw you move I continued because I was happy that you were waking up."

"Well I'm up." He said frustrated. "Hey don't be moody, it's your uncle's wedding today. You should be happy." I said. "Well to bad." Kacchan removed his hands from me. "Get off me."

Oh god! Do something to make him happy.

"I said get of-" I cut him off by kissing him. However,  he pulled away. "I said get off me Deku."

Katsuki P.O.V

"I said get off me Deku." I told him and his face was slowly getting red. "No Kacchan. I'm not getting off until your not moody anymore." Deku crossed his arms. "Well then I guess we aren't going to the wedding." I said. "We are going." Deku said with a smile. "How? You just said that you weren't getting off until I'm not moody anymore and I clearly am."

"We are going because I'm going to make you happy again." He said. "How?" I asked him. "Like this."

Deku started to kiss my neck and even tho it felt great I was still in a pissed off mood. "Deku kissing me isn't going to ... fuck~" I felt Deku starting to move against me. "This is what you wanted right Kacchan~"