Chapter 44

"DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING USE YOUR DAMN QUIRK ON ME! HEY! AREN'T YOU LISTENING? DON'T FUCKING USE IT MIDNIGHT! Don't use it..." Those were the last words Bakugo had said before Midnight's quirk had kick in.

"Well I see my work here is done now if you will excuse me I will go keep an eye on your class Eraser." With that said Midnight left leaving Eraserhead and All Might with a sleeping Bakugo.

Both pro heroes walked into the nurses office placing Bakugo on a bed right next to Midoriya. All Might had transformed back spitting out a small amount of blood from his mouth.

"So I guess Midnight used her quirk on the blonde?" Recovery Girl asked as she had noticed Bakugo now fast asleep.

"Yes. Anyways, what will happen now?" Eraserhead asked. Recovery Girl grabbed a brand new syringe and was walking up to Midoriya's bed.

"Well I am going to extract a small sample of Midoriya's blood and give it to the lab. Hopefully Midoriya ends up waking up soon."

"So all we can do is wait." Eraserhead said as he saw Recovery Girl insert the syringe into Midoriya's arm. "Yes. May I ask how it happened?" Recovery Girl asked.

Eraserhead explained everything to both All Might and Recovery Girl. From the brand new information that was brought up by Kirishima, Kaminari and Uraraka as well as what he had overheard between the conversation of both Bakugo and Midoriya,

Neither one of them could believe what they had heard, but unlike his students they understood the situation that could possibly come when both boys wake up.

"Well I'm going to go give the blood to the lab if you will excuse me." Recovery Girl grabbed the tube that had Izuku's blood and headed out leaving Eraserhead and All Might in the room.

"So how are we going to tell Mrs. Midoriya about her son's situation? Any ideas?" Eraserhead asked as he looked at Midoriya's unconscious body. "Well Bakugo did say he would tell Mrs. Midoriya, but I highly doubt he would do such thing." All Might said as he looked over at Bakugo's sleeping body.

"Well the way Bakugo talked about Mrs. Midoriya sounded like she is a fragile woman emotionally wise. You seen her before back when you visited the Midoriya household for the dormitory system. How did she look to you? In your opinion, would you be able to say she is very capable of receiving the news?" Eraserhead said as he now turned his attention to All Might.

"In my opinion she wouldn't be capable of receiving the news. So if we are planning on telling her then what I will suggest would be for the Bakugo's, mainly Mrs. Bakugo, to tell her the news. The Bakugo's would know how to handle her if something goes completely wrong with Mrs. Midoriya." All Might said.

"Very well then I will make a call to the Bakugo's." Eraserhead started to walk towards the door, that was now bolted back in, but stopped in his tracks when he saw Midnight coming back to the nurses office.

"Hey Eraser I kinda used my quirk on your students. When I walked in they started to bomb me with questions and due to the pressure I ended up using my quirk. So your students are all fast asleep in their desk." Midnight said.

Eraserhead ended up letting out a small chuckle. "Next time they end up acting out I will personally call you. Especially if the two people are the ones who are currently passed out." Midnight let out a laugh at how silly Eraserhead's comment was.

"They are your responsibility. They are your students, but if ends up to a certain degree then you can call me. Well anyways, I'm off I got other things to do." With that said Midnight left as well as Eraserhead who headed to the teachers lounge to call the Bakugo's.