Chapter 14

A few weeks have gone by and mine and Kacchan's secret hasn't been discover yet which is surprising. As for our 'fake friends' plan for our mothers to get closer it has been working out great. Our mom's have been spending almost everyday together. Which made me happy knowing that our mom's are no longer alone.

Right now I'm in the common area sitting next to Uraraka. "So Deku have any plans tonight? You know since it's Friday."

I was thinking but I have no idea. As I was about to reply, but my cellphone vibrated. I grabbed it and saw that I got a text from Kacchan.

Kacchan: The old hag texted me and told me that her and my old man are going to be out all night since it's their anniversary. She also mentioned that you need to do your dirty laundry.

Me: So I'm guessing we're spending the night at your house?

Kacchan: We sure are Bunny.

After that I didn't text him back and I finally looked up from my phone. "So Deku what are you going to do today?" Uraraka asked me again. "I'm going home. My mom is going to be out tonight with a friend and she told me to take care of the house. What are you going to do?" Lately I have become a liar which is very out of the ordinary for me because I was taught to never lie, but it's necessary for mine and Kacchan's secret.

"Ahh that's to bad. All of us were going out tonight. It was Kiri's and Kami's idea." Uraraka said disappointment clear in her tone. I soon heard the elevator door open and out came Kirishima and Kacchan.

"No Shitty hair. I'm going home." Kacchan said. "But all of us are going out tonight." Kirishima said.

"Actually Kiri, Deku isn't going either he needs to be home. His mom wants him to take care of the house." Uraraka bud him. Kirishima quickly looked over and sighed. "This sucks. Me and Kami had planed so many fun activities tonight."

"I'm sorry Kirishima. How about next Friday we throw a party?" I gave out an idea. Kirishima lit up like a christmas tree. "Okay it's a deal Midoriya!"

"Oi! Deku hurry up." Kacchan said. I looked over confused and Kacchan rolled his eyes. "We are both taking the same route. The logical thing is to walk together since it's night time."

I got up and both me and Kacchan started to head our way to Kacchan's house.

Katsuki P.O.V

I opened my house and I saw my parents all dressed up. "Katsuki you know the rules. As for you Izuku you need to do your laundry." Deku just smiled at the old hag. "Sweetie we have to go. Son have a nice night." My old man said.

Once they left I was finally alone with my Bunny. "Come on Nerd." I grabbed his hand and we walked towards my room. Once we were in I threw him on my bed and I laid on top of him.

"So what are we going to do tonight?" Deku asked as he ran his fingers through my hair. "Scary movie marathon." I said. "No I hate scary movies." Deku replied. "No you don't. You just hate the jump scares and when a animal gets harmed."

"Well I'm not going to watch them so choose something else to do." Deku said. "Ok. I know exactly what we can do." Without warning I kissed his neck and he started giggling. "Kacchan this isn't what I meant. So stop." I ignored him completely and continued kissing his neck. "Stop." Deku said.

I let out a small growl and Deku sighed knowing he can't do anything about it. "Fine Kacchan you win. Just hurry up because I need to do my laundry." I sat up and Deku picked up his arms. "Hurry up before I push you off me."

I removed his shirt and continued kissing his neck. "I hate you. You know that." Deku said. As a response I bit his sweet spot and he reacted by entangling his fingers in my hair.