Chapter 21

(This is what actually happened between the conversation of Deku and Todoroki in the last chapter)

I was in my dorm room doing my homework when there was a knock at my door. "Come in." Todoroki came in. "Hi Midoriya." I patted my bed and he sat down. "So why are you here?" I asked him. "Oh well, you see I came here because Kaminari and Kirishima told me to come here." Todoroki said. "Okay I didn't think you were going to say that. Anyways, why did they tell you to come to me?"

"Oh well they told me how you got them together." I froze and was slowly getting nervous. "What did they say?" I asked nervously. "Kaminari told me the way you brought them together. How the whole house arrest thing was for you to bring them together. And also how you helped Kaminari, something about hugging the person you like or something like that."

"Anything else?" I asked. "No that's all." Todoroki said. "Well with the information I'm getting I'm guessing you like someone. So tell me who it is." I said as I started to putting my homework on my messy desk. "Oh well the person I like is Yaoyorozu. I want to tell her, but I don't know how." Todoroki admitted.

"Ok well first off we need to know if she likes you. That way it would be easier." I grabbed my phone and texted Uraraka.

Deku: Hey Ura just a quick question does Momo have a crush on someone?

Uraraka: Yeah, why are you asking?

Deku: Can you tell me who it is? Because someone I know likes her.

Uraraka: Are you talking about Todoroki? Because if it is then it's him.

Deku: Yeah it's him. Anyways, I will tell you later and don't tell Momo anything.

Uraraka: Okay Deku!

I tossed my phone behind me and continued my conversation with Todoroki. "Okay Todoroki she likes you. Now all we need to do is figure out how you want to tell her." I said. As I was thinking of ways I was thinking about Kacchan. How would I do this.

An a idea come to my mind and I started jumping from excitement. "I know you can kiss her! You like her. She likes you. It would be great!" Todoroki had a hint of pink on his cheeks when I told him. "Isn't that a little straight forward." Todoroki said. "Think about it, you two alone in her room nobody else. It would be private. Or even better it could be in your room." I was getting really excited about this. "I still don't think it's a good idea."

"Oh come on Todoroki one kiss isn't going to hurt anyone." I told him. "But Midoriya I don't think that's a good idea." Todoroki said slowly getting embarrassed. "Oh come on it's not like a whole make out session. I mean unless that's what you want." I gave him a grin.

"No Midoriya I don't want to do that at all." Todoroki was officially red. "Well then one simple kiss. That's all." I suggest. "Okay Midoriya." He finally agreed. "Okay, so I'm guessing your room would be better." I heard him say. "Yeah, my room." Todoroki said.

"This is going to be great and I know exactly how to do it. Come on." I grabbed his hand and we went towards Kirishima's room.

We knocked on his door and Kaminari answered wearing a big red shirt. "I see you were busy." I pointed to the shirt. "As if. I just wanted to wear his shirt anyways what are you doing here?" He asked rubbing his eyes. "Can we come in?" Kaminari turned on the light and Kirishima covered his head with his blanket.

"Can you make this quick. Kiri gets moody." Kaminari climbing next to Kirishima. "We are throwing a party on Friday because we are getting Todoroki and Momo together." Kaminari and Kirishima quickly sat up upon hearing party. "We are listening." Both of them said.