Chapter 20

I woke up when I heard my alarm clock went off. I looked next to me expecting Kacchan to be there, but he wasn't. I got up and put on my uniform. As I was getting my books together I looked on my desk and saw a paper with a yellow sticky note on it.

I wrote your apology paper last night. - K

I picked up the paper and it was scary how it actually looked like my hand writing. I need to thank him later. I put it in my backpack and headed downstairs.

As I got down I saw everyone eating breakfast. I walked up to Uraraka and she was with all the girls eating breakfast. "Hey have you seen Kacchan? I have to tell him something." I asked her.

"He just left because Kiri and Kami were making fun of him. According to Bakugo, "It's to early for annoying shit." Well that's what he said." She said in quotation marks. "Oh well thanks."

Katsuki P.O.V

I was irritated by Shitty Hair and Dunce Face. I entered the classroom and placed my bag down. I put my head down and closed my eyes. A nap will do me just fine. I thought.

However I didn't get the chance to take a nap since I felt someone poke my side. I picked up my head and saw my Bunny. "Morning Kacchan!" I sat straight up and he sat down on my lap and I wrapped my arms around him. "What are you doing here so early?"

"Uraraka told me that you came here because Kiri and Kami were making fun of you. Anyways I wanted to thank you for writing my paper." Deku kissed my forehead as a thanks. "It's the least I could do you did take the Old Hag the ice cream and you also picked up that damn tux. So did you eat?" I said. "No. Did you?"

"No, let's go to the cafeteria." We both got up and headed over there. "Hey your dad invited me to your uncle's wedding." Deku said. "Why?" I asked. "Apparently I'm part of the family." I let out a chuckled. "How cheesy can my Old Man get."

"So, me being your boyfriend doesn't make me a part of your family?" Deku said lowly so only I could hear. "I'm not answering that question here because it will be a very long discussion. Anyways are you going?"

"I was, but I'm not part of your family therefore I'm not invited." Deku said. "Well I'm inviting you and since you are my Bunny you are going."

We entered the cafeteria and got breakfast. We sat together and I was glad that it was basically empty. "Since I'm going I need to go to the mall since I don't have anything fancy to wear." Deku said as he took a bite from his pancakes. "I would go with you, but I'm going to be busy." I said. "What are you going to do?" He asked.

"I need to go spend time with my cousin. It's going to be torcher." I said. "How is that torcher? It sounds like fun." I laughed. "If only you knew." Deku laughed. "You make it sound so horrible." He said through laughs. "Whatever, let's go." I grabbed my tray and he did the same and we threw them away.

Izuku P.O.V

School was over and I decided to invite Uraraka to the mall and right now we are here.

"So what about this one?" I was trying on different dress shirt. "Turn." I turned around so Uraraka can see the shirt. "No it doesn't suit your skin tone. Put the other green dress shirt." I walked back into the fitting room. "Ura, I tried on like seven green dress shirt. I think I should just wear white." I said as I was changing.

"You could, but that would be boring besides it would look weird since you are going with Bakugo." I walked out of the fitting room. "How is that weird?" I asked. Uraraka tilted her head and spines her index finger. I turned around in a circle. "It would be weird because it would look like you two are newlywed husbands and I'm positive you don't want that." Uraraka said it so casually.

"URARAKA!" I yelled as I playfully hit her shoulder. "Okay first off, don't hit me. Secondly, I'm just stating the facts and finally, this is the one you should buy. It fits you well." I looked at myself in the three way mirror and I examined myself. "I guess you're right." I said. "About you two looking like newlyweds or the shirt?"

"About the shirt." I said. "Okay anyways go change. I'm going to go look at the ties." Uraraka stood up and walked away. As for me I walked into the fitting room and changed into my regular clothes.

I grabbed the green dress shirt and black pants and walked towards the ties. Uraraka already had a tie picked out. "A black tie? Really?" I said. "Hey stop complaining because if I choose a green tie it would look ugly."

After I bought the clothes and shoes for Saturday. We ended up going to a few other stores since Uraraka wanted to see the clothes.

***

We were finally back at the dormitory and I opened the door since I only had one bag unlike Uraraka who had four bags. We walked in and the first to notice us was Mina. "You two went shopping. Why didn't you invite me? I wanted to go." Mina said. "Sorry Mina." Both of us said. "So what did you buy?" Kaminari asked. "Regular clothes." Uraraka said.

I was grateful that Uraraka didn't tell them what I bought. "Anyways, if you will excuse us." We headed towards the elevator and went our separate ways.

Katsuki P.O.V

"So Katsuki do you have any cute friends?" My cousin asked me. "What kind of fucked up question is that?" I said. "A regular question. So answer my question." My cousin said. "No I don't." I said irritated. "Aww not a single one." She said disappointed. "Look, Nao it was fun but I gotta go." I started walking out of my house and headed back to the dormitory.

As I was walking on the sidewalk I heard my phone ring. I looked at the caller ID and it was Deku. I answered it. "De-" I stopped talking when I heard Deku's voice.

"Oh come on Todoroki one kiss isn't going to hurt anyone." Did he butt dial me? "But Midoriya I don't think that's a good idea." I heard Icyhot's voice. "Oh come on it's not like a whole make out session. I mean unless that's what you want."

"No Midoriya I don't want to do that at all." Icyhot said. "Well then one simple kiss. That's all." My Bunny said. "Okay Midoriya." There's no way my Bunny would cheat? Right? "Okay, so I'm guessing your room would be better." I heard him say. "Yeah, my room." Icyhot said. I hanged up after that and I started running towards U.A.

There's no way my Bunny would cheat. He won't do that at all. Deku isn't like that.

***
Hope you liked Chapter 20! 🧡

P.S. I don't know if Bakugo's dad has a brother(s) or sister(s) but in this story he does.