Chapter 9

"So we are working in my dorm right?" I asked Kacchan as we were walking up the stairs to enter the dorms. "No duh." Kacchan simply said. I opened the door and everyone's eyes went wide. Uraraka started laughing.

"I win!" Uraraka said happily. "We were so wrong." Kirishima, Mina, Todoroki, Kaminari and Sero all said in union.

Momo soon gave Uraraka a load of cash. "Umm ... what's happening?" I asked. "Oh well Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina, Sero and Todoroki bet that you were coming to the dorms all beat up since Kirishima told us that you went over to Bakugo's house for dinner meanwhile I bet that you were coming unharmed." Uraraka finished.

"Wow I can't believe you think of Kacchan so low." I said. "Can you believe them Kacchan." I turned around and saw that Kacchan was already mad. He started walking towards them and I grabbed his wrist. "Don't Kacchan. Let it go."

I saw Kacchan's foot move and I tighten my grip on his wrist. "Let's go." I whispered. I started pulling him towards the elevator.

Katsuki P.O.V

Deku started pulling me towards the elevator. Once I heard the elevator ding we both walked in. Deku let me go and there was pure silence.

Once we got to Deku's floor we stepped out and headed towards his room.

***

Deku opened his room and I started laughing. "What's so funny?" Deku asked entering his room. "Your room looks just like your bedroom back home. You're such a fanboy." I sat on his bed. "So what."

"Let's just get started with the project. Where are your notes?" I asked him. Deku opened his closet and pulled out a big white box labeled Heroes and another one labeled Villains.

"Which one do you want to search through?" Deku asked me. "Well let's look through the heroes box first." I said.

"We can't do All Might and we can't do Best Jeanist." I simply said. "Why?" Deku asked as he kept looking through the box.

"Because Round face knows that you have hero notes. She will think that you would want the hero to be All Might and she knows that I took the internship with Best Jeanist."

Izuku P.O.V

Kacchan had a point but it really didn't matter since I have every hero and every villain. Both me and Kacchan kept looking until we finally found our hero and villain.

"Okay here's a notebook and a pencil so you can start." I sat in my desk chair while Kacchan was on my bed.

***

A whole hour has passed by and I heard my tummy rumbling. I turned around and saw Kacchan so focused. "Hey I'm going downstairs to make some noodles. You want me to bring you some?" I asked him.

"Are you coming back to your room?" Kacchan asked. "Yeah." I said. "Hurry up so we can trade notes and highlight what we need to put on the poster." Kacchan said.

***

I got off the elevator and I saw everyone watching a movie. "Midoriya come sit down with us." Jiro invited me. "No thanks. I came down here to make some noodles."

"Hey do you know if Bakugo is asleep?" Kaminari said. "Maybe, but I don't know." I lied because if I tell them that he's in my room they will get suspicious.

"Hey Kirishima go to his room and ask him to come join us." Kaminari said. "But the movie is starting to get to the good part. I will just call him." Kirishima pulled out his phone and called him.

Katsuki P.O.V

Once Deku left I went to my room and changed clothes. Once I was done changing I went back to Deku's room and continued. Soon my phone ringed. I looked at it and it was Shitty hair. "What?"