Chapter 25

I woke up to ringing. I lazily opened my eyes and saw Kacchan's phone going off. I reached over and answered it. "KATSUKI BAKUGO I BEEN CALLING YOU FOR THE LAST TWO HOURS! GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED AND GET DRESSED WE ARE GOING TO YOUR UNCLE'S HOUSE SO YOU CAN APOLOGIZE!"

"Mitsuki it's me. Kacchan is still asleep." I said. "Oh sweetie I'm so sorry. Look can you just wake up the little brat. Tell him we are going to his uncle's house. You are welcome to come if you would like. Please and thank you." I hanged up the phone and sighed. Time to do this.

"Kacchan wake up. We have to go to your uncle's house." I said. "No." Kacchan said. "Come on we have to." I sat up. Kacchan pulled me back down to the bed. "No."

"Fine then if you won't go then I won't kiss you ever again." Kacchan got on top of me and started to kiss me. He bit my lip and when I didn't give him permission he pinched my side. Which cause me to open my mouth just enough for him to slip his tongue in. He pulled away and gave me a grin. "My last kiss sure was a nice one."

"Why are you such an asshole?" I asked him. "Are you trying to get punished this early in the morning?" Kacchan grinned. "I don't like getting punished and it's not morning, it's already 1:25pm." I said. "Liar. You love getting punished and 1:25pm is still morning." Kacchan said.

"I hate getting punished and we are wasting time. So get off me." I tried to push him off. Kacchan being the stubborn person he is did the exact opposite. He started to kiss my neck. "Kacchan why are you always so stubborn?" I asked. As usual he ignored me. I let out a small moan as he bit me.

Kacchan pulled away and got off me. "You are a big fat liar. You just moaned." Kacchan said as he walked towards his closet. I grabbed the pillow he was sleeping on and threw it at him. The pillow hit his back. "Just for that you are making my bed."

"How is that fair?" I asked as I got off his bed. "Because I said so." He shrugged his shoulders. "I will do it, but I'm not sleeping with you tonight."

"I will just sleep with you tonight then."

Katsuki P.O.V

Me and Deku left the dormitory together and we were finally at my house. The door opened and the Old Hag hit my head once she saw me. "HOW COULD YOU SAY ALL THOSE HATEFUL THINGS TO A BRIDE ON HER WEDDING DAY?! AND WHY DID YOU END UP THROWING A CHAIR NEAR HER FACE?!" The Old Hag yelled. "SHE DESERVED IT AFTER THE SHIT SHE PULLED!" I yelled back.

"YOU THREW A CHAIR?!" Deku yelled now looking at me. "Sure did." I said calmly.

"I AM VERY VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU KATSUKI! YOU ARE GOING TO APOLOGIZE TO HER WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! GET YOUR ASS IN THE CAR NOW! MASARU HURRY UP!"

My Old Man came and I was about to say a simple morning, but he did something so out of the ordinary. My Old Man slapped my head with the same force the Old Hag uses on me.

"You really did it this time Kacchan." Deku said. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the car. When we got in the car Deku sat next to me and placed his head on my left shoulder. "Kacchan." I looked at him. "Yes?"

"Behave okay." Deku said as he grabbed my hand. "No promises." I said.

"YOU BETTER BEHAVE! OR ELSE WE WILL BOTH BEAT YOUR ASS!" The Old Hag yelled.

***

We finally arrived and all the way there Deku kept my hand in his. My Old Man knocked and my uncle opened the door. We all entered and sat down in the living room. My uncle's wife sat next to him as she laid her eyes on me she grabbed my uncle's hand.

"Go on Katsuki. Apologize." My Old Man said. "I will apologize if she apologizes to my boyfriend first." I put emphasize on 'my' reminding her what Deku is to me.