Chapter 37

"Everything goes down tonight. We kidnap him and erase every memory between him and Bakugo. Toga are you ready? Have you gathered enough information about their relationship?" Shigaraki asked me.

"I sure do. I can't wait to go on a date with Izuku." I was filled with excitement. Not only am I going on a date, but I'm also going to cause mayhem. So much fun!

"Dabi you got the hacker?" Shigaraki asked. "Yeah yeah." Dabi said with absolutely no emotion.

"Alright Toga, when are they leaving the campus grounds?" Shigaraki asked. I looked at the clock on the wall. "Within two hours. Izu said they were going to leave at eight."

"Well it's six which means we got two hours. That's enough to go over the plan, but it's quite simple. Remember Toga, you have to destroy Midoriya. Get inside his brain and brake him."

I giggled at what Shigaraki had say. "I will destroy him don't worry."

Izuku P.O.V

"Are you ready for our date Kacchan? I promise it will be really romantic." I said. Kacchan who laid on his bed had hang his head over the bed and looked at me. "Yes." He gave me an upside down smile. I, who sat on the floor, went back to doing my math homework.

"Did you get negative three as an answer for question five?" I asked as I overlooked my work. "Wrong answer." Kacchan said. "Are you kidding me?!" I fell back frustrated. "Why is math sooo hard Kacchan?" I looked over at him. "I know can you do my homework for me. Please." Kacchan laughed. "Sorry my brain isn't functioning right now."

I sat up and once again looked at my homework. "Yeah nooo. It's still hard." I sighed. "Hey Deku come here." I tuned around and saw Kacchan. "I'm already here dummy." I said. "You idiot I meant come closer."

I moved closer to Kacchan and he cupped my face and pulled me into a kiss. It was a small soft kiss and soon I pulled away. "Perfect." Kacchan said with a smile. "Last time I checked they were kissing under the pouring rain."

"Yeah that's true, but that was a movie. Besides this is real life which means..." Kacchan pulled me into another kiss. "I get to kiss you like this more than once."

"Yeah?" I let out a small smile as I looked into his eyes. "Yeah." Kacchan smiled back at me as he nodded his head.

"Oh my god Kacchan I just figured it out!" I removed his hands from my cheeks and ran into Kacchan's closet. "What do you think you are doing?" Kacchan asked me. I pulled out Kacchan's binder from his backpack and opened it up. "HEY! No cheating." Kacchan said as he sat up.

"YES! The answer to question five is two. I'm so smart!" I closed Kacchan's binder and placed it on his desk. "Yeah no all you did was cheat."

"Doesn't matter as long as I got the right answer." I wrote down the answer and finally packed up my homework and placed it in my backpack. "Now I can go get ready. Thanks Kacchan!" I quickly kissed his nose and left his room.

Third Person P.O.V

Two hours had gone by and both Izuku and Katsuki were leaving the dormitory meanwhile Toga, Dabi, Kurogiri and the hacker were a couple feet away from the couple.

"You got the syringes right Toga?" Kurogiri asked. "Yes." Toga said. They kept a close eye on them. "Well isn't that convenient he's heading back." Kurogiri said. "Alright then this means we got a few seconds to do this. Kurogiri make a portal behind the blonde so I can stab him with the syringe." Toga said.