Chapter 1

"Kacchan, do you want to play hide and seek today?" I asked my best friend. "Okay, but I'm counting." Kacchan said and he covered his eyes and started counting. "1, 2, 3..." I heard my best friend.

I ran as fast as I could trying to find a hiding place. I looked around until finally I hid behind a bush. "10! Ready or not here I come Izuku."

I heard footsteps coming closer and it didn't take him that long to find me. "I found you. It's your turn now." Kacchan smiled and I nodded.

I started counting as I heard footsteps running away from me. "1, 2, 3..."

Katsuki P.O.V

I heard Izuku counting and I ran until finally I found the perfect spot. I started climbing a tree and sat on a branch. "Izuku will never find me." I let out a small laugh.

"Ready or not here I come!" I heard Izuku yell. I saw him running around as he yelled my name. "Katsuki! Katsuki! Kacchan, where are you?"

I let out another laugh and I guessed he heard me since he looked up. "I found you!"

I climbed off the tree and ran up to Izuku. "It took you a while." We both laughed as if there was no tomorrow.

"Kacchan, are we always going to be best friends?" Izuku asked me. "Yeah we are. We are going to be best friends no matter what." I reassured my best friend.

"Yeah and once we get our quirks we are gonna be the best duo of heroes!" Izuku said and I gave him a smile. "Yeah we are!"

Izuku P.O.V

"I'm sorry Mrs. Midoriya, but your child while never get a quirk." I felt as if my whole world and dreams had been destroyed. I wasn't paying attention to what my mom and the doctor were saying.

"Thank you doctor. Have a nice day." My mom and I walked out of the doctors. All the way home I cried.

***

We finally made it home and I ran straight to the computer and turned it on my mom sighed and put on my favorite clip of All Might. Every second that passed by in the video I slowly started crying.

"I'm sorry Izuku." My mom hugged me trying to make me feel better, however it didn't work.

***

I skipped school the next day and I was glad. I stayed home watching cartoons and my favorite All Might video. As time went by I heard a knock on the door my mom went to open it and I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey Inko, how are you?" I heard Kacchan's mom voice. "I'm fine. Please come in."

I was tackled to the floor by Kacchan. "I was worried today when I didn't see you at school. So I told my mom to bring me here. Are you sick or something?"

"No I'm not sick. I just felt like staying home and my mom let me." I didn't want to cry in front of my best friend. "Do you wanna play heroes? I brought my All Might toy." He ran to his mom and came back with his toy.

"Okay." I ran into my room and pulled out my box of toys that had every superhero. I grabbed Present Mic and ran back to the living room.

"I'm ready!" I sat next to Kacchan and we started playing heroes.

Inko P.O.V

"So that's the reason why Izuku didn't go today." Mitsuki said. We both looked at the kids playing herose. "Kacchan, can I be All Might now?" I saw them switch their heroes.

"What did your husband say when you told him?" Mitsuki asked me to which I nodded. "It was that same night. I told him everything the doctor told me and he talked with Izuku I don't know what he told Izuku but it worked because that night he had a smile on his face."