Chapter 13

Finally the day had come to an end and now all of us are at our dormitory. Right now we are all eating dinner. "So we agree. That the guys are going to wash the dishes and clean up." Uraraka said. "Yeah we will wash the dishes it's only fair since the girls cooked." Todoroki said.

"Oh come on Sero that's not funny." I overheard Kirishima. "It's super funny. All three of us call you Sharkboy." Mina said.

"The only one that doesn't call you Sharkboy is Bakugo." Kaminari said.

"Is it true Bakubro? Are you the only one who doesn't call me Sharkboy?" Kirishima asked Kacchan.

"Of course I don't that's stupid besides Shitty hair fits you better than that stupid name." Kacchan said.

"I feel so special now. Hey talking about being special we never got an answer from you. Why did you choose Midoriya as your partner?" Kirishima said. That's when all the attention was on me and Kacchan. Kacchan flip them off and left.

Soon all four of them came running towards the table and now the whole class except Kacchan had their attention on me.

"Oh no I'm not telling you. If Kacchan found out then he will kill me."

"Look Bakugo isn't around anymore so just tell us. We promise we won't say anything." Momo said. Everyone nodded their heads. I let out a sigh and looked at them. "You better not tell Kacchan I told you. Understand."

"We promise." Hagakure said. "Back in middle school every time we had to do a project Kacchan will always pick me. Not just because I was smart and knew everything about hero's. It was because only I was the one person that could go into his house." I finished.

"Oh ... no wonder he only let's you go into his room. I guess that's understandable." Kirishima said.

"On another note, what does his room look like?" Both Kaminari and Sero said. "I'm not going to tell you." It was the only thing I can say to them.

Katsuki P.O.V

It was already 8 o'clock and I was slowly falling asleep, however before I could fall asleep. I grabbed my phone and texted Deku.

Me: You're coming right?

Deku: Later.

And with that I closed my eyes and left my dorm room open.

***

Even tho I was asleep I felt my bed dip down and I felt another body next to me. "Goodnight." I heard him whisper. "Did you lock the door?" I mumbled. "Yeah."

***

Morning finally came and I woke up to Deku's big green eyes looking at me. "Morning Kacchan."

"Morning Bunny." I poked his nose. "Don't call me Bunny." Deku lightly punched my chest. "I will call you what ever I want because you're mine." I said.

"I hate it." Deku pouted. I buried my head into his messy green hair. Soon I felt Deku buried his face into my chest. I can't and will never get enough of the boy that's right next to me. "Kacchan we have school we need to get dressed and eat." Deku looked at me.

"I wish it was Friday night so we can go to my house and cuddle all night." I said pulling Deku closer to me. "I promise we will cuddle later tonight and also Friday." Deku said as he gave me a smile.

"Promise?" Deku nodded. "Are you going to kiss me goodbye or what?" I asked. "No." Deku said. "Why not?" I questioned. "Because I'm going to shower you with kisses. Now lay on your back so I can lay on top of you."