| One |

°°°°

"Being unwanted, unloved and uncared for is the greatest poverty."

"If human beings are perceived as potentials rather than problems, as possessing strengths instead of weaknesses, as unlimited rather than dull and unresponsive, then they thrive and grow to their capabilities." - Barbara Bush, former First Lady of the U.S.

Taehyung flipped the pages of the book he was reading as he was writing some notes down on the paper on his desk. He always find peace everytime he reads something where he could relate with. Taehyung can't help but feel sad when he remembered how unlucky he is. Working his ass off all day long, but still expenses cant be paid on time. Literally he's not a typical young man.

In his thought, he deserved everything he's experiencing each day of his life.

kth

My life suck, I have no one to blame but myself. I guess my life would become easier, if im gonna be a thieve snatching things of the people walking on the sidewalk. If you're thinking what or why am i saying this, is basically im an orphan since i was 16. No one cared for me ever since they knew what happened in my past. I live by myself trying to find luck but obviously luck doesn't let me.

He was peacefully trying to focus, when the landlord of his apartment suddenly barged in.

"Oh no, p-please! I will try to pay you back, once I get my earnings just please give me time!" Taehyung utterly said to the landlord.

"You know what young man? you could have just went to a orphanage, since you were a kid instead of staying in my damn apartment! You couldn't even pay me right! i bet you never eat thrice a day? why make things harder?! Now leave!"

Taehyung walks in the streets bringing his one bag almost covered with dust, filled with his clothes. That is the only thing he manage to get as the landlord was really out of his mind, shutting him up.

As he walks hoping to find a place to stay, he heard his tummy growl.

"I should have stayed at Jimin's place" casually he's talking to himself.

"No his parents might think I dont have a house, well that's true tho but just one night and im going to look for a new apartment" as he kept on mumbling on himself he cross the road and almost got hit by a car.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?" a man lowered his window and shouted, He even threw him a plastic cup probably a drink from starbucks.

"A- im sorry" Taehyung was on the other side of the road, while the car harshly proceed to run in a hundred. It was too fast.

He was infront of Jimin's house as he took his phone on his pocket and dialed his friend's number
"Oh God, im literally left with 7%" He forgot to get his charger that he remembered it was still on the outlet, as he was panicking how to sneak out while the landlord was busy bickering.

He was about to dial Jimin's number when his manager from the restaurant he's working suddenly called.

"Taehyung, good evening im sorry to let you know but we already found someone suits better as a waiter." The manager said.

"No please, give me a chance. Don't pull me out. I badly need this job right now." Taehyung was crying so bad.

How could all this bad things happen in just one day.

"I'm sorry, I'll send you your last payout thankyou for your service." And the line went cut.

Taehyung cried and cried. Eyes puffy and red. His stomach growling and feets too much tired from walking without even someone to go to.

He doesn't have a choice but to call his bestfriend.

"Hey Tae, why are you calling at this hour?"

"Jimin, uhm would you mind if I stay in your place just for tonight?"

"Wrong timing Tae, I'm not in the house, we are currently in Daegu i'm with mom. Dad was on his business trip, why? is there a problem? I told you, you should have just go with us. You told me you-"

"Oh its okay, I'll be fine enjoy your trip with your mom"

"Just call me okay? you're making me worried, be safe taebabe see u on monday"

Taehyung sat in the front of Jimin's house. He tries to be positive, thinking that tomorrow will be a good day. He couldn't stop his tears to fall, so he let himself drowned in his emotion.

Why do i have to get through this? eomma, appa why didn't you just let me go there with you? I miss you so so much, Eomma you told me to be strong, but no matter what I do I keep on falling apart. Finding a way to fix myself again, then i'll break again. Everything just happens repeatedly, Always stuck with the thought 'will i make it' even im hopeless.

As he keeps on asking, thinking, crying and doubting himself he laid down and eventually fall asleep in the small bench on the front of the house. Fitting himself not to fall, he uses his bag as a pillow and close his eyes hoping that tommorow will be a good day.

________________

hi guys omg, so this is the first chapter tbh im satisfied with how it come out.

i'll promise to make this better :!