-Explained | Summarize-

If you're a new reader please don't jump on here first because all the spoilers are in here.

Kim Taehyung's parents are;
-Kim Hee Chul (step father)
-Kim Jih Yo ( she didn't appear on this book, but she's the deceased mom of Taehyung.)

Taehyung's father passed away because of a congenital heart disease. The reason why his mother got remarried again to the cruelest man named Hee Chul. He was beaten, and abuse physically and mentally by his step dad, to make him work hard on their strawberry farm guarded by their family. The farm was owned by the Jeon's. Taehyung has a cardiomyopathy, a kind of heart disease but unlike his father had it was curable.

Jeon Jeongguk's parents are;
-Jeon Seo joon
-Jeon Yoo Na

They are known to be a kind hearted people and are successful business personalities. They owned a lot of farms and one of them are the strawberry farm guarded by the Kim's. In one of the chapters where the Jeon's are on the car, and was talking about the Kim's taking the truck, Seo Joon was pertaining to Hee Chul, Taehyung's step dad. (i don't know if you readers, saw that."
They have one child name Jeongguk. Sadly Seo Joon and Yoo na passed away due to a car crash made and planned by the MIN's. Their company rival.

Min Yoon Gi's parents are;
-Min Joo Hyuk
-Min Yoon Hee

Yoon hee was known to care about wealth more than her family. The Jeon's company happened to be their rival, and its something they take seriously, since Jeon's business was getting a lot more attention more than theirs. Joo Hyuk and Yoon Hee took the opportunity to end Seo joon and Yoo na, since a young Yoongi was hoping to have a little brother. They immediately make the dream of the little kid came true, by asking Hee Chul Taehyung's step dad for a big task to fulfill.

Kim Hee Chul.
-Taehyung's step dad

Hee Chul was known to be a cruel, and selfish person. That person that just waits for the food on table without working hard for it. He grab the chance when the MIN's asked him to do something since they promised give him a huge amount of money. He hide it to his clueless family, for his own sake.

This story happened to be complicated, from their family history plus Taehyung's disease. I admit it, thinking this plot wasn't easy especially when I'm on the middle of organizing the sequences of events. The worse is that i happened to delete my notes on my phone about this book, so i back read to some chapters since i'm completely lost when i accidentally deleted it.

This story was all about fate, and forgiveness. I entitled it "Indelible" because it was completely remarkably and couldn't be forgotten.