| Eleven |

"Within five years of receiving a diagnosis, about half of DCM patients die. Fatigue, shortness of breath, and swelling in the legs and abdomen are all symptoms of the condition." The doctor explained.

"But, we could still heal him right?, he's gonna feel better again?" jimin said eyes hopeful.

"You can't reverse or cure cardiomyopathy, but you can control it with some of the following options heart-healthy lifestyle changes or medications." The doctor looks a bit worried since he saw how fragile and afraid the young man in his front.

"Doc, i need to know. He already did an operation 12 years ago, and it was successful, is it possible to come back?"

"Over time, though, even successful valve replacements and coronary artery bypasses may need a re-operation. I already put some medications that will help him to feel less pain, then he shouldn't overworked himself. Always do a proper exercise."

"Thanks, doc"

Taehyung was already awake and never thought he would end up to a hospital.

"Jiminie? let's go home now"

"Taehyungie you need to know things about your condition. Look Tae, that heart disease came back again. I'm scared for you." Jimin intertwined his fingers with the younger.

"I'll be fine, please i just want to go home."Taehyung said softly and pouts.

When they went outside the building they saw a waiting Jeongguk behind their car.

"Get in, I'll take both of you home." Jeongguk suggested to the two.

"But my mom was probably waiting for me near the gas station, I better go now. Just take Taehyung, since both of you were heading to the same place." Jimin respond then paths the soft locks of theyounger.

"Taebaby please don't be so stubborn okay? I'll call you, i love you."
"I will jiminie, Thankyou iloveyou too."
The two exchange hugs then get in their cars.

____________

The car ride was quiet not until Jeongguk hit his curiosity to ask what just happened.

"Hey, Taehyung are you fine now? Do you feel any pain?" He asked.

To be honest Taehyung was surprised. When did Jeongguk started to be considerate to him? The thought of it makes him blush yet disgusted. This man acting considerate then make fun of him after was a big clown.

"I'm okay now, can you do me a favor? let's just not tell this whole thing to Yoongi hyung? i don't want him to get worried."

Jeongguk suddenly felt irritated. Why would he keep pushing Yoongi in any topic they were talking about. Its making him mad. Jeongguk really can't stand this.

"Yeah sure don't worry, you shouldn't be stressed its not good for you." Jeongguk said sounding like he was now being concerned like for real.

One of Taehyung's weakness was those person who keeps on being considerate to him. 'Jeongguk you should go to your old self now, your actions right now were confusing me.'Taehyung thought.

Jeongguk turned his head and glances at Taehyung, but what he didn't know was that there was a car getting nearer at them. That car started to crash on a building in front of the church luckily Jeongguk took a right turn. They weren't hurt but suddenly a flashback hits him.

Jeongguk's Flashback

On there way to the strawberry farm, Jeongguk's mom and dad, were laughing because their little ggukie is dancing.

"Love, i heard that the Kim's weren't in the farm today. They were in Seoul delivering some strawberries on supermarket. Dont worry they brought the truck with them." His mother said.

"I really can trust you with anything, my love. I love you". His dad answered.

Jeongguk was singing while eating some chips right at the back of the car then suddenly.
Their car was hit by a black van.

The van was clearly parked over an uphill when suprisingly the engine went on, overspeeding purposely hitting the car of the Jeon's

end of flashback

"Jeongguk!! Jeongguk!! wake up, why aren't you answering me?" Taehyung was close on slapping him, because it looks like he is too shocked when they were almost got hit by a car. The vehicle isn't moving, they literally just stopped.

"Ggukie were fine, please talk to me." Taehyung hold Jeongguk's hand hoping to get an answer from the older.

But instead of an answer Jeongguk pulled him for a hug, head placed on his neck inhaling his scent, and arms around Taehyung's petite waist.

"Don't leave me i need you." He said.

_________

for Taehyung's heart condition i have used some references, so that you could understand it clearly.😇💜