| Thirty four | (M)

r18 content ahead please skip if its uncomfortable for you.

The moon has flaws, it is nonetheless lovely and enjoyable to observe. It is beautiful and elegant for no apparent reason. Its like someone you adore so much, that you just wanted to stare at that person all day long.

Right at the moment Taehyung was currently looking up in the sky, from the window of his room admiring the beauty of the peaceful clouds, along with the millions of stars. Their small celebrations ended almost midnight. Jimin had to go home because his parents was probably looking for him while Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Seokjin had a talk about that they'll have a small drink but ended up getting drunk and was now in a deep slumber in the couch on the living room.

Jeongguk went behind the younger and wrap his arms around he's small waist.

"Tae, my love are you happy today?." Jeongguk whispered on Taehyungs ear, while peppering the blonde's neck with soft kisses.

"I'm more than happy Ggukie. I'm so blessed to have all of you in my life. And if the universe was listening right now, I promised to you that in my next life, I'll find you and make sure that your still the one i'll love-" Taehyung was getting emotional of the thought that he may not live long because of he's condition but is trying he's best to think positive just like what he's doctor advices.

"Baby, you don't have to find me in your next life. I'm right here with you, right at this moment. You can love me, and I'll continue to make you happy. We both love each other, so there's no reason for you to get worried about your condition. You'll live long and i'll promised that, I'll do anything to keep you by my side. I still haven't take you to a date remember? So be healthy and I'll always take care of you so we'll grow old together, and travel the world." Jeongguk pecked Taehyung's neck and softly turned the younger around to face him.

Taehyung has little tears falling from he's eyes. He lowered his head down, and use his two small arms to hide his face from Jeongguk. Taehyung doesn't want the older to see how vulnerable was he, everytime he get scared of the possible things that might happen to him.

"Ggukie, I love you. Under these stars and endless skies, You're the most beautiful moment of my life." Taehyung tip toe on his feet to reach Jeongguk's lips. At first it was a soft kiss, but it gets harsher and harsher. Jeongguk bites the younger's lips and in just a snap their tongue was dancing together. Both are running out of breath but still continued. Taehyung paused and looked at Jeongguk's eyes. The older can't help but get mesmerized as he stares at the ocean blue eyes of the blonde. Jeongguk trail his eyes from Taehyung's face features down to his swollen lips, as the younger was softly and slowly biting it. How could Jeongguk control himself, when Taehyung is always looking like a whole fiest in front of him.

"Ggukie, make love to me." Taehyung place both of his hands around the older's neck.

"But, that's way too dangerous what if.." Jeongguk was cut off when the blonde place his finger on his lips signaling him to stop talking.

"I'm okay.. Ggukie I missed you. I know your not going to hurt me right?.." Taehyung pouts.

"I'll never baby.." Jeongguk might have been scared of regretting things, but it was Taehyung who was asking for it. The younger being this innocently hot was too much to handle.

Jeongguk dives to Taehyung's lips, then he step forward until the blondes back hits the wall. Jeongguk locked both of Taehyung's hand on the top of his head, still not breaking the kiss. Both are panting and only soft moans were heard inside the room.

The older was a bit surprise when Taehyung was the first one who is making a move right now. Both of them paused from kissing each other, and Jeongguk doesn't know why. Not until the younger said something.