| Twenty nine |

"Yoongi hyung, where's Taehyung? I thought you're with him?" Jeongguk asked curiously when he spotted Yoongi was the only one who entered the main door.

"Oh, he went to Jimin's place he said they'll have a sleep over." Yoongi yawned while ruffling his hair.

"Now what?" Namjoon asked giving a teasingly look to Jeongguk who looks irritated.

"Why? Is there an event, what's with the set up? Is this for me?-" Yoongi was about to grab the apple from the table.

"Don't you dare eat that. There's a poison in it." Jeongguk looks at his older brother eyebrows furrows.

"How dare you put a poison in here, what if Taehyung ate these?" Yoongi smiled sarcastically.

"No, if anybody else than Taehyung ate that, they'll be poison." Jeongguk doesn't even know what he was saying. He's just irritated that he's preparation would go to waste.

"Too childish Jeonggukssi" Namjoon laughs and threw the gloves to the younger's face.

Meanwhile Yoongi heads to his room, and was about to take a nap. He's full week of vacation was coming to an end and another week filled with stressful schedules are waiting.

"Just call him, you being sulky looks like a old bunny who lost a carrot." Yoongi stated waved his hand while walking through the stairs.

_____________________

"Jiminie I told you i still don't have clothes, let's pick something up from the house." Taehyung was now lying flat to Jimin's bed while Jimin was sitting on the sofa knees place in the front table, while using his phone.

"Taebabe, what's the point of my wardrobe. It's not like you haven't stayed here before. Besides my parents wasn't home, let's do the things we're doing like before. I really miss you my love." Jimin gets up from the couch and softly lay down beside Taehyung and caressed it softs locks.

"You're at it again, I told you im the dom here." Taehyung sheepishly smiled to the older.

"You wish? Don't you think i wouldn't know? Yoongi just told me how you were limping, while baking?"Jimin get up to the bed and cover his eyes, pretending that he's crying.

"Oh my god, what? Please stop." Taehyung was now pure red because of embarassment.

"Taebaby, my little ball of sunshine. Its okay it really is. I'm just getting jealous, you don't have time to me anymore. I need something in return." Jimin smiled, eyes straight like a line.

"What?" Taehyung shyly answered.

"Spill, was it big?" Jimin picked up the pillow and throw it to Taehyung.

"Jimin- shut up!!"

°

°

"Is this the right address? Why is that Jimin isn't answering his phone. That small chilly pepper." Jeongguk was walking on his way to Jimin's house hoping to see Taehyung and take him back to their home, their sleepover could wait, but Jeongguk's patience could never.

Few minutes later, the doorbell rang in front of Jimin's house.

The two were still laughing both their ass off, still not done talking about some things that are meant to be kept a secret.

"What a killjoy, I'll just open the door Tae." Taehyung nod, while Jimin headed out through the front door.

Jimin opened the light switch and opened the door, thinking that he's parents might have arrived already but surprised to see Jeongguk with a bouquet of flowers.
"Jeongguk? what brought you here?"

"Can i see Taehyung?"Jeongguk asked politely.

"Yes sure, I'll get him." Jimin smiled and winked. What a flirt.

_______

"So what brought you here to Jimin's place?.." Taehyung asked head lowered down. Still can't process what's happening. Just a Jeon Jeongguk appearing in the middle of the night with a bouquet of flowers?.

"I missed you." Jeongguk answered without looking away to Taehyung.

These are the times, when life doesn't feel real and that's a fact for Taehyung. When the earth would just slowly turn and eventually make the time stop. He would always remember how lucky he is, that behind the things he'd experience in his horrible and unlucky life. Someone still fully hearted accepted him, for who he is.

"You-how could you make my heart flutter just like that." Taehyung used his arms to wipe his sweating forehead, cannot look directly to Jeongguk without caressing his chest.

"I'm sorry, im just telling the truth, but how was your check up? Your medications? how was your condition, was it getting better?" Jeongguk caressed the youngers cheek.
They're currently in a bench in front of Jimin's house and the wind was blowing just the right amount. What a romantic moment for the both of them.

"Do you really think i could answer that all in once?" Taehyung pinched Jeongguks cheek and give it a peck. Both of them giggled.

The two was a blushing mess. Looking like a highschool students getting all red because of their crush passing by.
"I'm fine Ggukie, the doctor just added a few medications, and told me to be a lot careful from the things i do. So don't you dare make my heart flutter without giving me a warning." Taehyung looks at Jeongguk with a neutral face.

"Does that really count?" Jeongguk asked looking worried.

"Just kidding my love.." Taehyung closed their gap and give a peck on Jeongguk's lips, but it doesn't end there when Jeongguk pulled him back and bite his lips asking for an entrance to his mouth swirling his tongue all over. Another moment for Taehyung to remember.

The two was about to got up from the bench and bid goodbye to Jimin so they can finally went back to their house, when Taehyung left his wallet with a small picture almost like a polaroid on the bench when he got up. Jeongguk saw it and was about to hand it over to the younger. Not until he saw a family picture. A picture of a one happy family, and immediately recognized the first guy.

"Heechul??.."

_______&_-_-_-$-$

angst on the way(‘◉⌓◉’)
i'll update now whenever i have a free time.

and we're almost 500 reads..thanks to all!! my heart is full꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡