| Forty three |

°°°

"So?.. The two of you did meet. I thought I was hallucinating for a second."Jimin said as he pats Taehyung's soft locks who is now sulking.

"What brings both of you here Hoseok hyung?."Jimin continued as he glared at Hoseok, still astonished of the unanticipated encounter of Jeongguk and Taehyung, not in Korea but here in the exact country and place.

"Oh, well Jeonggukie had, he has to- deal with some business here."Hoseok  speaks haltingly seeing Jimin glaring at him making him feel weak.

"You didn't tell me about that hyung, aren't you?"Jimin wrapped his arms on the other's neck as he let out a small forced laughter.

The atmosphere was really awkward for all of them. Its like a dessert filled with rivers and falls, so weird yet surprisingly amazing. Who would have thought of meeting the person you are longing for a long time, in the exact place you're currently in. That was literally a work of art.

"You're not answering your phone-"Before Hoseok can respond, Jimin pulled him outside of the room leaving the two who's looking disoriented and confused.

"Jeongguk, Tae baby I just need a minute with Hoseokie hyung. I'll be back later, you guys take your time to talk."Jimin waved and pulled Hoseok's wrist as they walk straight into the elevator.

________

"You have business here?.."The blonde asks shyly still not used to Jeongguk's presence. The situation was just starting to sink in on his mind.

"Yes.. How about you? How's your heart?.. I mean it has been a year, does its still bother you?.."

"No Ggukie no.. I did get the surgery already months ago. You don't have to worry about me anymore.."Taehyung stroke Jeongguk's soft cheeks as his eyes started to water.

Jeongguk felt a relief.

Taehyung was living his normal life, even he wasn't beside the younger for a long time.

"Taehyung?.. Love?.. Don't cry, look I'm here already. No one can separate us again.."Jeongguk engulfed him to a warm hug as he gave a peck on Taehyung's forehead.

"Ggukie, how can I not cry? You've been in a coma for a year. We didn't even know if you could survive. I guess I'm the luckiest person that ever exists, since universe let me experience this kind of joy once again.."

"Taehyung, being in a coma was scary. I was asleep for a long time, but that sleep was probably one of the reason I still manage to come back. I could feel your presence with me, I saw you in my dream Taehyung.. you were there with me the entire time.. I can't be wrong about what I felt, when they told me you're gone. I know deep in my heart, you'll come back to me no matter what. This moment has arrived and I don't have plans on letting this moment go to waste.."
Jeongguk claimed the others lips, and Taehyung kissed back. They didn't stop until they were running out of breath.

Taehyung paused and look on Jeongguk's eyes who holds so much emotions.

"Ggukie, I love you. Under these stars and endless skies, You're the most beautiful moment of my life."The younger said sounded almost a whisper, wanting to cherish this moment that will forever be engraved on his heart.

"Now I believed how powerful the universe can be.."Jeongguk stated as he picked up the strand of hair that was falling on Taehyung's face and tucked it on his ears.

"What why?.."

"That's the exacts words you told me in my dream.."

"Really?.. I'm getting goosebumps Ggukie."