| Forty two |

jjk

Its been a while since I traveled outside of the country. I usually just do some domestic flights and rarely transit internationally unless there's something important to deal with.

Evidently Hoseok and I was flying to U.S since I have to deal some necessary tasks and duties. The flight wasn't brief since we're currently flying for 10 hours now. 3 more hours left before we land and I could finally go and sleep in a much comfortable bed. This is the worse part in travelling, it always made my back hurts for staying in the same position for too long. Especially when its internationally, it usually takes up to 10-17 hours flight plus the delays which is truly distressing.

"Gguk, we'll only stay there for a week since I'm pretty sure we could make the deal with them as soon as possible. Let's not waste time and get back quick so we could finally start some of our new projects too."Hoseok told me as he wore his glasses and bucket hat.

"Hyung, we still haven't reach the place but you're too eager to go home already. Let's extend it for two days. I wanna roam around atleast."

"Stockholders are waiting for-"

"As you said they could wait. Postpone the flight for next week and reschedule it for a week and two. I want to find some peace of mind in that place." I respond. I don't know why Hoseokie hyung wasn't looking excited at all, when infact he's the one who loves travelling among us.

"No, you don't even know anyone in that country. You'll just get bored and a lot sadder, it will definitely not gonna help you to feel better."

"Extend it or you're fired?"

"Fine, A week and two."

°°°°°

Jimin and Taehyung were currently having their weeklong vacation.

They decided to book an luxurious hotel with a spa and wide private pool so they could free their minds from worries and just enjoy their time for atleast a week. It is also their small celebration for Jimin since he finally passed his USMLE (The United States Medical Licensing Examination) and also to celebrate Taehyung's first pay on his job being an employee in Yoongi's growing business.

Taehyung was glad seeing his bestfriend slowly reaching his dreams. He himself already graduated for business and administration two years ahead of Jimin, mainly because taking a doctorate degree really takes time.

The two came out side first and went on their favorite ice cream place near the town.

"This is my treat since I've got my first salary for the month!" Taehyung said giggling as he ate a spoonful of ice cream.

"I knew you could do it Tae. Ever since before I can see your potential, since you're business minded and a wise kid."

"It was a pleasure to hear it from you, so to be fair I'll give back your praise to me to make you motivated since you just passed your exam. I can't wait to see you in your knee length lab coat soon doctor park."The blonde winked at him and gave him a flying kiss.

"Stop it! I'm feeling so thrilled right now, like for real. I was just holding myself back to cry."Jimin wipe his eyes and faking his tears.

"Well we can't deny the fact that you're doing really good in your work in the company. Yoongi told me how productive you were everyday, that's nice."Jimin continued as he place his palms under his chin.

"Yes that's a fact, I need to work hard and save money so I could help you with some expenses and-"Taehyung paused and looked at his phone, lift it up showing Jeongguk's photo on his wallpaper.