| Forty four |(M-1)

(skip if its uncomfortable for you, this is going to be full blown smut. )

first part~

-hard core-
skip now if you don't want to lose your innocence.

"Fuck me hard.."

"Taehyung, don't if you're just doing it for me.."Jeongguk caressed Taehyung's cheeks and gave it a small peck.

"I want it Ggukie.. Fuck me, make me lose my mind."Taehyung instantly wrapped his legs on Jeongguk's waist and push himself up to his love ones crotch and bit his lips from the sudden friction he felt. He closed his eyes with his mouth hanged open, small sounds coming from his beautiful mouth.

On the other hand Jeongguk just watch how needy Taehyung is for his touch that he was clinging on him wanting to feel every inch of him.

Yes he was just watching Taehyung's actions but it just made his desires and mind go wild, thinking of the things he'll do to Taehyung's body. On how could he make him feel good without hurting him.

"I will.."

"I'm not gonna stop, not until you beg me too.."

"There's no turning back anymore Taehyung.."

Jeongguk lock Taehyung's wrist on his side and dive on his neck and gave it small kisses.

This time they're taking it slow since they want to feel each other's warmth fully. Jeongguk slowly trailed his kisses from Taehyung's neck down to his chest, he licks the blonde's nipples and slowly nipping it making Taehyung grasp on Jeongguk's hair tugging it.

"Tae, love you're so sensitive.."

Jeongguk continued on kissing both his chest and nipples, still can't get enough of the sweetness and the strawberry scent of Taehyung the reason why he was almost on his edge to just fuck the younger mercilessly, make him scream Jeongguk's name and beg him to do more without stopping and fill his hole with cum.

He missed this, both of them missed it.

The kiss and heavy breathings are heard in the entire room.

This time Taehyung was now on top of Jeongguk, doing the same thing that the older did to him starting from sucking his neck, biting and nipping it wanting Jeongguk to see the mark that he did before it fades. They are still both fully clothed except for Jeongguk who's now topless and the only thing that was left was his pants and boxers. Same goes to Taehyung who was still on his night robe half buttoned were opened, revealing his nipples

"Should we add some spice, love?.."Taehyung said as he licks Jeongguk's chest slowly down to his stomach and abdomen.

"Baby what?.."

Taehyung took something from the bed side drawer.

It was a red handkerchief.

"What are you doing baby?.."Jeongguk said seeing Taehyung getting on top of him picking up his hands and locking both of it on the bed's pole using the red handkerchief to tie it tightly.

"I've been too lonely, while you're away and we're not together. For a year I was longing for your touch, so I have a present for you.."

"Taebaby, untie these what do you have in mind? Don't you dare try it-"

Taehyung got up from the matress and walk straight in front of the bed in the middle of the room where Jeongguk can completely view his body.

Taehyung purposely bent himself down as he picked up the body lotion from the drawer, making Jeongguk grunt and was now clearly having a hard time wanting to get rid of the ties that was on the bed pole from his hands faster.