| Twenty four |

"EVERYONEEEE, RISE AND SHINE!!!" Hoseok screamed on the top of his lungs while rummaging on his bag trying to look for his toothbrush.

"The last person who woke up will do the dishes!!"

Jimin immediately open the zipper of his tent, then use his his small arms to hide his puffy face. Same goes to Namjoon, and Taehyung who was both on their phones.

"So, if you're looking to Yoongi hyung, he left last night. He said that he has an urgent meeting to attend to. He also said that we should go within the rest of the day and have fun, lastly to not worry about him."
Hoseok calmly discussed Yoongi's whereabouts to the others.

"Why didn't he just wait till morning, did he even got sleep?"Taehyung looks at Hoseok and pouts.

"Like what i said, I guess its really an urgent meeting."Hoseok smiled brightly and pat Taehyung's head.

Meanwhile Jeongguk just got up from his tent, scratching his back trying his best to reach its middle part.

_

"Hey, Jeongguk-ssi wash this pots too. Taehyung you should go with him, that stubborn guy, wont do his work without an eye on him." Namjoon was finished cleaning up their small table. Breakfast had passed, and Jeongguk was on his way to the bathroom, with pots and kitchen tools, both hands are full.

"Hmm, Namjoon hyung said the bathroom was far from here. Don't you think we should just wipe these things with wipes, then clean it when we're on the way home?"Taehyung was behind Jeongguk walking, playing with the hem of his shirt while speaking.

On the other hand, Jeongguk ignored him and continue from walking. This doesn't go unnoticed by Taehyung, obviously he's not interested to talk.

They finally reached the place after a long walk.

Jeongguk placed the utensils on the sink and looked over at Taehyung who was busy looking at the trees.

"Hey Taehyung? Your just gonna stand there? and enjoy yourself? you should help me here.This is your work at the first place." Jeongguk said voice sounds like almost scolding the blonde.

"oh-yeah" Taehyung step forward, looking down. 'Definitely not my work, he woke up late, he deserved that.' The younger's inner thought.

Taehyung went behind Jeongguk, the space was small, the reason why he just stayed outside, but the bunny keeps on insisting him to help.

Jeongguk stopped what he was doing, and washed his hands with water. He then turned back to look at Taehyung, It seems like he wanna say something. He looks annoyed, yet stressed and sleepy.

Taehyung looked him in the eye, and he wants to guess what Jeongguk is thinking, he looks exhausted. Some may think he looks like a good looking zombie. The younger laugh at his own thought which made Jeongguk mad.

"WHAT'S FUNNY?" Jeongguk said sound annoyed.

"Jeongguk, its fine ill do the dishes, your clearly bored now. You should go back, i'll finish this." Taehyung showed his smile and pinched Jeongguk's cheeks.

: an // pls do listen to angelbaby by troye sivan, while reading this part.~_~

Without a warning Jeongguk grabs the youngers arm from his cheek, and immediately pinned it to the wall.

"What are you doing to me?"Jeongguk looked at Taehyung's eyes going down to his lips.

Taehyung doesn't know what's happening but he's knees are starting to wobble because of how close their faces is.

Jeongguk grabs the youngers jaw with his other hand and kiss him harshly.

Taehyung's eyes widen yet he felt a lot of butterflies on his stomach. He doesn't have any idea if he should open his mouth, or kiss back or do the same thing, or maybe use his tongue? Its his first kiss after all.

The younger's arms slowly fell to Jeongguk's back and tugged his shirt. Jeongguk was guiding him, through all out the kiss. He then opened his mouth and let Jeongguk explored it. Both are panting, yet doesn't want to stop. The older reach for Taehyung's thighs and lift him. Placing him on the sink beside the utensils. Spoons splattered on the floor, but both of them didn't care.Taehyung can't understand what he's feeling. He's mind was fuzzy and cloudy. Is this what love feels like? Did Jeongguk even like me? Why would he kiss me tho? He had a lot of questions in mind, but he let himself melt in the kiss. Taehyung noticed that Jeongguk's hand was slowly getting down, and was trying to squeeze his butt. The younger let out a sound, and at the same time he stopped kissing the older.

Both looked at each others eyes, Taehyung's eyes teary, lips swollen, hair messy.

On the other hand, Jeongguk was afraid. Did he went too far? What if the younger was scared at him already, and doesn't want to see him anymore.

Taehyung saw the regret on Jeongguk's face. That's why he touched the olders cheek, to his lip, he caressed it and gave him a peck.

"Kookie i was happy." The blonde whispered, still looking to the older's eyes.

He hugged Jeongguk, and the other hugged back.

Not until the brunette felt Taehyung's weight on his shoulder.

"Taehyung? wake up!!"

______\\\\\

IM JUST SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS BOOK. I MYSELF WAS BLUSHING TOO MUCH JEEEZZ😭😭

I'LL UPDATE A LOT OF TIMES NOW!! watch out!!