| Forty |

°°°

"Hyung, I swear! I heard his voice. He said my name and i promise, I know that voice more than anyone.." Jeongguk said almost screaming wanting to convince the others that the blonde really did called him last night.

"Gguk, he's gone. I told you that already.." Namjoon sighed covering his forehead with his palm.

"Why can't you just atleast be happy, what if he is alive?. what if he isn't gone or-"

"Jeongguk please, let's not argue about this just rest." Namjoon stood up, can't handle the situation anymore. He couldn't see the younger breaking down once again. He couldn't also tell him that Taehyung is alive and well just to put his hopes up. That will never work.

"I'll find him hyung. I will."

Jeongguk left the house leaving a worried Namjoon who is now panicking and feeling confused yet stressed.

°°°

"I don't know anymore Seokjin. Why would he say that Taehyung called him? Is he having a mental problem?.."Namjoon said as he sip his ice americano.

He was currently with Hoseok and Seokjin in a cafe, since he also wants them to know about the situation, or maybe the unusual moment that Jeongguk had experienced. Seokjin looks as confused as him, while Hoseok just keeps on scrolling through his phone and seems like something is holding him back to speak.

"Hoseok, are you okay? wanna say something?.." Seokjin notice how Hoseok would just looked away and pretend like he didn't hear anything.

"Well I'm fine of course, Its just that Taehyung calling on the phone was just way too impossible."Hoseok looked down and let out a small laugh.

"I know, that's what I'm saying. Jeongguk must have been dreaming again." Namjoon stated.

"He also told you about his dream?.." Seokjin asked.

"No, but he said he was with Taehyung the entire time he was sleeping, so i guess its obviously a dream." The older hangs his head low.

"But what if Taehyung really is alive?.."Hoseok asked fidgeting with his fingers.

"That I'd wish more than anything." Seokjin replied as he looks through the windows, which the clouds are visible and the sky was crystal clear.

__________

(flashback from the hospital when Taehyung knew about Jeongguk got into accident.)

"What happened to Jeongguk?.." Taehyung suddenly cut the older hearing the name of his love. He started to panic, but managing to calm himself until he is not given an oppurtunity to know about the whole truth.

"Jeongguk got into a car crash.." Namjoon presume.

"Where is he?.. I wanna see him.."Taehyung's tears immediately fell on his cheeks. He got up from his bed but immediately stop by Jimin who was grasping his arms wanting him to calm down.

"Tae, baby calm down please. Sshh shhh..."Jimin engulfed him to a hug. The two are crying their hearts out, as Taehyung was still insisting to get out from Jimin's embraced to eventually see the love of his life.

"Please, let.. let- me see Jeongguk" Taehyung looks on the other's eyes as he pleads. He rubs his palms together, begging Jimin to let him see Jeongguk just for a short amount of time.

"Sshh shhh, baby i will let you see him. Please calm down okay?.. Your heart, you're still not done with your recovery-"

"I don't care please, Jeongguk needs me now.. Please.."Jimin hugged the younger again as he looks to his left side seeing Namjoon rubbing his eyes from crying too much.