| Forty six |

"Yoongi hyung!! Its almost Jimin's birthday please come and join us we're planning to surprise him."Taehyung said over the phone while he's holding Jeongguk's hands lost in count on how many times he persuade the older to fix their misunderstanding so they could go back to what they were back then.

"I'll try, I'll try sweetie okay?.."Yoongi replied and Jeongguk can clearly heard how soothing and soft his brother's voice when it comes to Taehyung, since he was on a loud speak.

"Hmm okay.."

Its been a week and three more days before Jeongguk and Hoseok's departure to Korea. On the other hand Taehyung was already determined that he'll go back to Korea with Jeongguk since his already missing the place, wanting to see his friends again, live peacefully and normal like how he used to before.

Taehyung and Jeongguk spend their weeks together, talking about life and some past memories that both of them decided to burry.

They just wanted a fresh start, but for Taehyung, seeing Yoongi and Jeongguk who are now not in a good terms makes him feel sad and broken. Everytime he'll remember how Yoongi willingly welcomed him on his humble home, feed him, give him a job and help him to overcome the tough life. From Jeongguk who taught him that there's still love in the world, that there's still someone who could accept you completely. The two who gave wonderful colors on his life but are now apart from each other.

"Ggukie, I've changed my mind.."Taehyung said although he had finally decided to go back to Korea with the love of his life, he still wanted to fix everything before they left and that is through forgiveness.

"Hmm?About what love?."Jeongguk replied as he run his fingers on the younger's hair.

"I've decided to stay here in the U.S"Taehyung respond forming a line on his lips, seeing Jeongguk furrow his eyebrows.

"Why so sudden?.."

"I suddenly realized that this place isn't that bad after all."

"You told me, you'll come home with me?.."Jeongguk wrap his arms around Taehyung's waist and is now obviously acting cute.

"Do you really want me to be there with you?.."

"Please?"Jeongguk nods and gave a peck on the younger's lips.

"Then.."

"Hmm?.."

"I want Yoongi hyung and you, to be okay again.."Taehyung said as he looked on Jeongguk's eye innocently. He knows he could get the older with his puppy eyes all the time, but Jeongguk was acting so intimidating and tough right now, so Taehyung decided to add more spice.

"Please Ggukie hmm?.."Taehyung kissed Jeongguk's lips and pouts.

"Baby, I know you want me and Yoongi hyung to be just just the way we are before, but I don't think that'll ever happen."Jeongguk clears his throat.

"Some things are meant to end, and its for the better."Jeongguk continued.

"But you don't have to end it as long as you still care for that person.."Taehyung stated caressing his partner's hands and placing it on his chest part, the blonde meant his heart.

"This Ggukie.. I know you still have this, and I know how much soft this is for anyone. I witness how different you were from the past, but I know that your heart was filled with love. You're just concealing it since you felt like you're a lot resilient when you are doing that but it won't help Ggukie... I know you still hold grudge and I'm not in the right place to tell you to stop and forget, but please.. As long as you have love you can forgive.. I believe in you Ggukie.."Taehyung stood up and land his lips on Jeongguk's forehead.