| Forty one |

kth

Jimin and I stayed here in the U.S for almost a year now, and I haven't been to the hospital again after I've got the surgery. The doctor just told me to don't forget to take my medications, and i could live my normal life again.

After i passed out, Jimin told me that he called Yoongi because he knows he's the only one who could help him right at that moment.

At first it felt surreal. I didn't have any idea that Yoongi hyung would bother to pay for all my expenses in the hospital. He's also the one who decided to bring me here in the U.S so I could heal faster.

He also told me about his argument with Jeongguk, and his plans that he'll never go back to Korea again. I was shocked but i know its not Yoongi hyung's fault, when in the first place he was just a kid back then and all he wants is someone he could take care with and to give his brotherly love.

Yoongi started to run a business once again. Since the smart guy he is, he managed to grow it and decided to leave all the properties he has to Jeongguk in Korea. He told me that he just couldn't robbed all Mr. and Mrs Jeon's labored, and worked hard business just like that. Its all for Jeongguk, all for him to have a better future.

Yoongi hyung also told me that he's helping me because of Jeongguk.

He told me how much his brother loves me more than anything..

I've never heard any news about Jeongguk ever since. Even his voice I'm starting to forget what it sounds like, but when I saw Jimin with his phone dialing Jeongguk's number, I immediately grabbed it from him and heard the most soothing sound. His wonderful voice saying my name.

°

(flashback from Jeongguk hearing Taehyung's voice over the phone)

"Jeongguk?.." That's it the soft velvety deep voice that holds so much love.

"Taehyung?.. is that you?." Jeongguk stated, heart started to thump fast making him got up on his bed waiting for the other to speak.

When the line went cut.

"Tae! Why did you took the phone?!"Jimin said and ended the call.

"Jeongguk's awake already?! Why didn't you tell me!?"

"I just heard about the news too, but still! You shouldn't take the call, did he hear your voice?"

"I think yes, because he said my name. Jimin! im so happy.."Taehyung sat down on the couch, hands on his chest feeling his heart would explode any moment.

"Let's go back to Korea Jiminie, I missed him so much please.."He continued.

"Tae listen, I'm sorry if i hide you about these but."

"They thought you're dead already."Jimin formed his lips into a thin line after speaking making Taehyung looked at him mouth agape.

"What?!"

"So you're telling me Jeongguk heard my voice knowing that 'i was dead already'!? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TELLING ME THAT?!! WHAT WILL HE THINK NOW!" Taehyung's eyes widen still can't believed that all this time, he's not the one waiting for Jeongguk, but Jeongguk does.

"I'm sorry for not telling you about it Tae baby, It's just that Yoongi and I wanted you to start a new life here again. Knowing what happened in your past and Jeongguk. It might be hard for you to forget and start all over again.."Jimin stated as he looks at the other's eye sincerely.

"Jiminie, Yoongi hyung and you were being together for almost 6 months now.. Don't you think i need someone for myself too?.. Jeongguk and I will start again, we can never forget our past but we can move on. Fate might have made us broken because of the past, but we can build one another again. We are meant for each other Jiminie.. He's the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me."Taehyung's voice started to get emotional and eyes became teary but he managed to form a smile on his lips.