| Thirteen |

an:if you can listen to the song
'still with you" by jeon jungkook, it would be nice. I felt like the song suits this chapter better. Wear earphones for the best experience

i hope u like this chapter : )

"Taehyung?'

"Im sorry, I didn't m-mean to enter your room. Its j-just that Yoongi hyung want to k-know if your u-up." Taehyung lowered his head fidgeting his fingers. He did stutter quite a lot.

"I haven't ask you anything, what's with the explanation?"Jeongguk answered smirk visible to his face, as he did realize how the younger couldn't even pronounce properly.

the cutest.

Jeongguk step forward while Taehyung step backwards, until his back hits the wall. The older caress the blonde's face the reason why Taehyung flinched. Face and cheeks were flushed with deep red almost looking a tomato.
He couldn't understand why Jeongguk is acting strangely past few days.

"Listen, Tae you shouldn't barged to my room again or else i wouldn't be able to control myself." Jeongguk carefully lean on Taehyung's ear. Placing his soft lips on the youngers ear lobe.

The blonde shut his eyes, because of the unusual feeling he felt at that moment.

Taehyung went down to the living room trying to free his mind from what just happened, leaving Jeongguk trying his best not to burst on laughter as he saw how adorable Taehyung is, especially when blushing and shy.

"Shit my nonsense feelings was getting out of hand."The older stated

___________

They were heading to their next class while Jimin was back hugging Taehyung placing his head on the younger's shoulder. These two are truly inseparable.

"Taebaby, I'll go now. Wish me luck i badly need to pass this exam or else im doomed." Jimin was clearly close to crying while he was picking up his things from the locker.

"Jiminie im sure you can do it! You never failed to amaze me all the time!! You can do this my future doctor!" Taehyung is such a bright ball of sunshine and positivity. He hugged Jimin tightly then let go showing both of his fist forming into a ball, signing a 'fighting'.

"I'll see you at lunch taegerr" Then Jimin winked and left.

Classes are done and Taehyung was on his way to the school cafeteria when he bumped to a familiar guy he almost see most of the time. The school so called bad boy named Chanyeol. Literally half of the girls in the university, were drooling for him. oddly disgusting.

"Taehyung, hey what's up?"Chanyeol spoke up.

"Oh Chanyeol hi there." Taehyung isn't fan of people who's wrap in plastic. He has this vibe check where he could easily say if a certain people is a true one or not. He just can't trust anyone just like that. All his life being alone and he always keep in mind, that its better if you only have one friend. Atleast he/she is true to you, and will never leave your side just like Jimin.

Without a second Chanyeol's arm were wrapped on Taehyung's waist, which made the blonde stunned.

"Come, sit with us. Looks like that small and bitchy friend of yours isn't around so-"

Before Chanyeol could finish his words Jimin showed up almost punching him on the jaw. The situation attracts the attention of other students the reason why they were watching them, gathering around.

"Let go of him, and how dare you discriminate me? I'm not small Chanyeol! Your dick is!" Jimin glared to the man. He was on his way through the library, when he saw the students enjoying themselves watching a drama. Jimin speed up his walk and saw the situation. He tends to be really mad, especially if someone wants to hurt his friend. He knows that Taehyung would just let this kind of moments pass, but for Jimin it shouldn't be.

Chanyeol's face is clearly upset, while the other people circling them was laughing because of how savage Jimin can be when someone wants to hurt his bestfriend.

Jimin grabbed Taehyung's hand and left.

______________

They were heading to the restaurant in front of the university. Taehyung saw Jeongguk with his group of friends, in the main door and about to enter. Their eyes locked and in a blink, they were inside the restaurant and eating, chatting about some experiences in college life until Jimin shared the story of what happened earlier.

"Hey, do you know this Chanyeol monkey man?"Jimin still upset obviously.

"Yeah why, he's already at the last year on college right? is there something wrong?" Jeongguk answered making the mood suddenly change into a serious one.

"He keeps on hitting on Taehyung these days. He annoys me so much." Taehyung patted Jimin's back.

"Its not like that Jiminie, he just asked me if i could sit with them." Taehyung just really want to look at the good side of what happened and not the bad one.

"Yeah sit with them, and touch you your really-" Jimin really wants to defend his bestfriend not until Jeongguk spoke up.

"What? He touched you? where is he right now?" Jeongguk poke his tongue in his inner cheek. He already knows how Chanyeol would play his game. He'll try his best to hit into someone, and stick them around his finger until he was satisfied. Looks like he's planning to hit on Taehyung and play with him.

"Chill man, keep it down. It doesn't matter, you Taehyung should keep a distance with him got it?" Namjoon advised. He was suddenly alarmed of Jeongguk's actions. Its been a while since his friend care for someone this dearly.

Does he really care for Taehyung?

___________________

i ended it horribly sorry, the next one will not going to be boring i promise. : ))