| Thirty two |

"This way sir."The doctor assist Jeongguk to enter the room.

"Doc, how was he?."Jeongguk has never been this nervous all his life. He's hands are full sweaty and heart beats eratically, mentally preparing himself to accept what will be the doctors findings.

"To be honest Mr.Jeon, Fainting itself only means that his condition is getting worse. Taehyung was lucky he didn't get cardiac arrest when you brought him here. If you're not familiar with it, its basically blood stops flowing to the brain and other vital organs, but before anything else let's go back to why he fainted? He's blood pressure or heart rate drops suddenly, causing for him to pass unconscious for a limited period of time." The doctor explained.

"Limited period of time? was he awaken already?"Jeongguk ask curiously.

"Actually yes, he got awake from time to time, but he doesn't want anyone to enter the room. I wouldn't recommend for you to enter without his permission."

'Maybe that's the reason the hyungs wanted me to sleep, even Yoongi hyung wants me to go home. So they can visit Taehyung?' Jeongguk mentally questioning himself.

"Mr. Jeon? hey?" The doctor was trying to snapped Jeongguk out from his thoughts.

"Yeah, pardon?"

"I'm adding medications for Taehyung, just please inform him about them. Here are the list of medicines, he'll need mostly are drugs and tablets. This are treated with a variety of drugs. Some medications are to help him lower his blood pressure, which are ACE inhibitors, angiotensin II receptor blockers, beta blockers, and calcium channel blockers. I've also added some pain relievers for him."The doctor carefully explained.

"He's going to be healed right?" Jeongguk didn't understand any of the medications the doctor had stated, but only hoping for Taehyung to immediately get rid of these fatal disease. He's too young to experience this. He should be at the university, studying and hanging out with his friends. 'Why of all people, God would always make the good ones suffer?.' Jeongguk thought to himself.

"I can't answer that for now Mr.Jeon but we'll do our best but if you want clarifications I'll tell you honestly. This battle against his condition needs a lot of patience, you need to think positive all the time. Yes money has a big contribution for it as well-"

"I don't care about the money doc, I just want my Taehyung to live his life normally again.."Jeongguk looked directly to the doctor eyes almost pleading yet, there's a sense of courageouness.

_________

"Taehyung baby, let's eat come on."Jimin was trying his best to encourage the younger to eat since he's still looking exhausted and lame.

Jimin entered Taehyung's room with Hoseok after he had a fight with Jeongguk. He took the chance to visit his bestfriend, even he still has lots of questions to the younger he was hoping to get some answers.

"Jiminie, you had a fight with Jeongguk for blaming him about what happened to me. He didn't do anything wrong, it was all on me." Taehyung pouts and cross his arms on his chest.

"Its your step father's fault definitely not you. You're out of the mess he had gone through, and you don't deserve the pain he gave you."Jimin look worriedly to the younger.

"Jimin, he was hurt about what happened to his parents."

"You were hurt too."Jimin coldly replied.

"Both of you are suffering because of the mistake that both of you got engaged in. The two of you were living your life in misery, because of the pain your parents left in your lives."Jimin continued while munching his dorritos.

Taehyung and Jimin had already talked about what happened, how their confrontation went downfall because of sudden outbursts. Jimin embraced Taehyung, and they both cried together.

"Taebaby, enough of crying we already cried quite a lot a few hours ago. Besides its not good for you." Jimin caressed Taehyung's cheek when they heard a knock from the door.

"May i come in?"Jeongguk asked.

Jimin himself doesn't want Jeongguk anywhere near his friend but its Taehyung who'll make the decision.

The blonde ended up nodding and letting the older to get inside the room. Jeongguk was holding a bag of fruits, and another bag for medicines. He's eyes almost looking like a panda which doesn't go unnoticed by Taehyung.

"Jeongguk-ah, you need to sleep you look like a goodlooking zombie bunny." Taehyung showed his boxy smile to Jeongguk, which made the older sighed in relief scared of what Taehyung might react when he saw him.

"I'll leave the two of you first." Jimin went outside the room, to give a privacy for the two. Even he hate the thought of it. He's still haven't forgiving Jeongguk about what happened to his friend.

Taehyung nods.

________

"Baby, you should eat strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries. I searched about it, They said that these fruits are good for the heart. You also need to get rid of salty foods, sodium is a big no." Jeongguk looks like a mom preparing a lunch box for his son. While the older was busy rummaging, through the bags of essentials he bought, Taehyung peck Jeongguk's cheek.

"I missed you."The blonde stated.

"My love, I miss you more.."Jeongguk pulled Taehyung for a deeper kiss, but then he remembers that he need to control himself. He doesn't want to regret things again.

"That's enough for now, baby the doctor said you'll be discharged in two days." Jeongguk said pinching the youngers cheeks.

"Really? Will i get to spend some time with you again??"Taehyung looks so happy, eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Calm down sweetheart, I'm still finding for a nurse to look after you in the house."Jeongguk caress the soft locks of the younger.

"You're not gonna take care of me?.." Taehyung pouts and lowered his head.

"Baby, ofcourse I will. I just wanna make sure you're okay from time to time, i don't wanna risk losing you. Please understand okay?.. I'm doing this for you because I love you.." Jeongguk peck the youngers pouty lips.

"About my stepdad?-"Taehyung looks away, feeling stupid to just barged the sensitive topic in.

"Yes its your stepdad and not you. You're the most gorgeous, fragile and delicate person I know. So don't you dare try to apologize on behalf of that monster because you're different and you're precious." Jeongguk pulled Taehyung on a hug and placed his head on youngers neck, inhaling its scent.

Taehyung however was glad to know that Jeongguk is not mad to him anymore. Another moment to remember.

____________

i don't know if you're picking up the hints i'm putting. (~ ̄³ ̄)~

taehyunggg's condition was getting better!!!

and, im using a source for some medical terms i'm using, i'm doinh a research and trying my best to understand. kinda hard tho hihi. im doing this just for some of you who's a bit knowledgeable interms of this kind of disease. I really hope im doing a great job. hoho

updates are on its way.